Whats for tea tonight?

Trying a new recipe tonight - butternut squash risotto done in the Slow Cooker :)

Let us know how it goes please Moideux! Could be another idea for the slow cooker...:)

Change of plan for me! I ended up bunging some things into the slow cooker that looked like they could do with eating up! So am on a me style made up bacon, lentil vegi casserole type thing!! haha
What ever it is is smells so good!!
Think i'll have it with broccoli & not sure if to do some pots or rice???

I had my main meal not long ago so will prib go for salad and jacket pot AGAIN!

Steak with butternut squash/sweet potato/onion/mushroom/pepper roasted tray bake. Yummm.

i had a really yummy speedy (2 syn ) dinner

I baked a cod fillet in the oven and used 2 teaspoons of flora light in with it for a little flavor. i cooked a mixture of green beans and savoy cabbage in a fryin pan with fry lite and and once it was cooked added the butter off the cod onto the mixture and stuck it under the grill and i made butternut squash big mamas lol ( chips my daughter calls them big mamas

it was lovely and everything was speed or super speed :)

Wow, my dinner was so tasty!! It was my lentil & Bacon casserole, which I ended up serving with chilli roasted potatoes & steamed broccoli, delish!!

Recipe in the vegetarian slow cooker recipe section if anybody is interested (& yes I know I have added bacon to a vegetarian thread, lol) x

ive just had a yummy beef stew with a few roasties.just wat i needed, been freezing cold all day!

My OH made some crazzzzzy thing for dinner! He made prawns & squid in a hot tomato sauce. He had his with rice (EE Day) and I had mine with random veggies (green day). :) It was very, very yum1

I had haddok and white potatoes with mixed peppers & leek

with peas and carrots on the side :D mm

tonight its going to be SW chilli with either wedges or rice.
will make enough for leftovers to bring to work tomorrow :)

I'm making a yummy stir-fry with lots of chilli, garlic and ginger, all with Japanese wholewheat noodles.....actually are these ok on EE?

Back