Whats for tea tonight?

I made a red lentil curry sauce last night (tastes like chippy shop curry!) so am going to add a load of quorn pieces & serve with vegetable fried rice I think - oh can't wait now!!!

Trying out my slow cooker today for the first time today, threw in Beef, Carrots, Leeks, Onions, Swede & Parsnips on my way out the door today, hope its nice :)

Spicy bolognaise pie (shep pie but bolognaise based)

Im boiling up a massive big lean gammon joint and serving it with sw chips, "fried" eggs and salad and then using leftovers to make a kinda carbonara dish tomorrow :D

Attempting the SW KFC chicken, with chips, corn on the cob lettuce tomato and synning some coleslaw

Ellebear and I are choosing meals for each other, like a Ready Steady Cook type scenario- we're giving each other a list of what we've got at home and creating something out of it for each other to make!! EB has chosen Smoked salmon & dill fishcakes for me to do and I'm very excited! I'm going to serve them with some savoury rice and some steamed broccoli!! I'm going away for a couple of days tomorrow so I'm also going to make a chilli for my dh to keep him going in my absence! X

Im just going to have bits and bobs of whatever needs using!

Ellebear and I are choosing meals for each other, like a Ready Steady Cook type scenario- we're giving each other a list of what we've got at home and creating something out of it for each other to make!! EB has chosen Smoked salmon & dill fishcakes for me to do and I'm very excited! I'm going to serve them with some savoury rice and some steamed broccoli!! I'm going away for a couple of days tomorrow so I'm also going to make a chilli for my dh to keep him going in my absence! X

i hope my recipe works out tasty Miss Funcurls!!!! :D

Where is my recipe???

Tonight i am cooking Chicken Fillets in and Onion and garlic gravy with sweetcorn and mushrooms added and chinese spice served on white fluffy rice!!!

YUMMMMMM!

umm!!, please can you post the recipe?

I got it from October SW mag-
Leek and pea pasta
serves 4
  • 14oz/397g fusilli pasta
  • 1 veg stock cube
  • fry light
  • 2 leeks, thinly sliced
  • 9oz/225g frozen garden peas
  • 40z/113g light philly garlic and herbs
  1. place the pasta in a large bowl of water, add the stock cube and cook for 10 mins.
  2. Meanwhile, spray a non-stick pan with fry light and palce over medium heat.
  3. Add the leeks and peas and cook for 10 mins.
  4. Drain the pasta, reserving 4fl oz/113mol of the cooking stock, and return to the pan.
  5. In a bowl, mix together the reserved stock and philly mixture.
  6. Add the philly mixture, leeks and peas to the pasta, season and mix well.
Syns per serving: green 2 1/2

Back