Whats for tea tonight?

Try it using the co-op wholemeal pitta bread to make it as well... super yum! Great for dipping into either chilli, spag bol, or curries!

We are having chilli wraps for X factor tonight.

Hey thanks for that - seen pics on here of pizza made with the pitta's looks yum so will defo do the garlic bread!

E/E today - tikka marinated chicken breast pieces with mushy pea curry, left over chicken with go into a salad 2m for dinner and any left over sauce in the freezer

I'm having prawns & rice with soy sauce followed by a fruit salad :D

Red day - big piece rump steak, grilled tomatoes, mushroom,onion,pepper(fried in fry light) and sugar snap peas followed by 2 alpen lights(HEB) mixed into tub of sweetened quark

We are having Chicken breast stuffed with cream cheese flavoured with garlic and herbs wrapped in bacon, With SW chips and a salad. Also preparing a beef casserole for Tomorrow as I wont be home till 7!!

We are having Chicken breast stuffed with cream cheese flavoured with garlic and herbs wrapped in bacon, With SW chips and a salad. Also preparing a beef casserole for Tomorrow as I wont be home till 7!!

That sounds yummy. They call this a diet !!!

Tonight I am having a veg. curry that I spice up by adding mint sauce ( 2tsps) served with cucmber and mint raita, sliced banana and a tbsp of chutney

think i might give the mushy pea curry ago tonight. been wanting to try it for a while but not been brave enough lol

I've got some turkey mince to use - I think I'm going to make burgers with a thai twist - chilli, lemongrass, ginger, lime.
Served with HEXB new potatoes and stir fried veggies - baby corn, sugar snaps, mushrooms and spring onions - might even use a couple of syns on sesame oil

Morning all

Today Im going green -so Im making luxury cauliflower cheese (A+1.5syns) with jacket potato ...at hubbies request mmmmmmmmmm

Ummmmmmmmm not entirely sure - what ever it is, it will be served with a mushroom stirfry as just bagged a couple for just 50p :)

Just need idea's of what to serve with it now :D

Slow cooked beef with onions served with some stir fried vegetable basmati rice. Mm.

I made a curry sauce last night, so that with chicken and cous cous and a big plate of yummy veg.

Back