Whats for tea tonight?

Sausage, mash , onions and cauliflower cheese.

Hubby on normal sausages and mash and me on quorn sausages and SW friendly mash. Cheese sauce to be syned.

My neighbour's son's heart on a bed of rice, with some fava beans and a nice chianti!!!

Tonight's dinner has been cancelled (quorn cheeseburgers, chips and coleslaw). Was at a birthday tea earlier and had a shard of chocolate cake. I instantly got as high as a toddler and now have a headache.

Will be having ryvitas, quorn ham and melon instead :sigh:

Might have to try that, if it gets you 4lb off in a week ;)

It's not so much that it'll help me loose weight.

It's so the infernal noise stops. He has a 50cc scooter in the back garden and likes revving it up, why?!

Oh yes, he can't actually ride it as he lost his license and if the Police catch him with it they will crush it! Not that i've had a chat with them at all :grumble:

we had the smoky sausage one pot from the sw 2011 calendar....with cabbage and carrots.

I had sweet chilli chicken served with a wholemeal Pitta and stir fried veggies

Was at a birthday tea earlier and had a shard of chocolate cake. I instantly got as high as a toddler

About 3ft, what's that got to do with anything?

Joe's chilli and garlic sausages with beans and mash! I know it's not a normal EE meal, but I NEEDED comfort food today. I have eaten a tonne of fruit and veg today anyway!

I ended up making some sort of concoqtion.. i wanted spag bol, but i made do with what was in the house and put it in a pot.. i think it was syn free.. it included: (im on extra easy)

Spaggetti

then... Tomato pasatta
Broccoli
Cauli
Chicken with lots of spices put on it
onion
canelli beans
pineapple
all put in a pot, and simmered with a dash of white wine for extra flavour..

so im hoping that was free... :) was it??

Something with mince as it needs to be eaten... No idea what though!
I'm so fed up with bologneise or chilli :(
Anyone got any ideas?

Lasagne, home made burgers

I'm making a turkey lasagne tonight. Bolognese already cooked with my HEXB of turkey (I'm on a green day) plus lots of mushroom, leek, celery, garlic, herbs & passatta.
Then I'm going to make a cheese sauce using the Bisto tub of cheese sauce mix - syns TBC but think it will be about 3 plus you use water so don't have to use a HEXA on milk.
Which means I have a HEXA to top the lasagne with lots of cheese mmm

Back