Whats for tea tonight?

Something with mince as it needs to be eaten... No idea what though!
I'm so fed up with bologneise or chilli :(
Anyone got any ideas?

Cheesy meatballs, spicy kebabs, curry, cottage pie?

Thanks for the ideas people!
I think I may do something gravy-ish so probably cottage pie
I'm just fed up with tomatoes haha need some comfort food today!

Toniight, we're having a bonfire party-tea, with quorn sausages on sticks with pinapple and cheese, free couscous, quorn burgers on small wholemeal baps (HEb), spicy pasta, salad and free garlic and onion dip. For afters I've made a spicy branflake chocolate cake...just hope the waether stays off! Hope you all enjoy bonfire night!

2 stone 4lb lost with s/w in 3 months

Toniight, we're having a bonfire party-tea, with quorn sausages on sticks with pinapple and cheese, free couscous, quorn burgers on small wholemeal baps (HEb), spicy pasta, salad and free garlic and onion dip. For afters I've made a spicy branflake chocolate cake...just hope the waether stays off! Hope you all enjoy bonfire night!

That sounds fab!! Have a lovely time :)

Home-made beef burgers, SW wedges and salad! Yummy!!!

Pizza, sod the plan I'm 30!

Something with mince as it needs to be eaten... No idea what though!
I'm so fed up with bologneise or chilli :(
Anyone got any ideas?

I had shepards pie last night, was yummy!!

Tonight I'm having fish in butter sauce with boiled rice, green beans & broc

I made a batch of SW Bonfire Night Cheesey topped bangers and mash pies the other day, and bunged them in the freezer, so tonight we'll be having one of them, (cheese in the mash as HEA), with shed loads of veggies :eat:

we are having sweet chilli chicken and roasted veg(pot,sweet pot,parsnip,carrot,onion).

going to attempt SW pizza, with mushrooms, onion, peppers and HE cheese, might do some SW wedges too incase pizza goes wrong! :) xx

Back