Whats for tea tonight?

Roast chicken with roast spuds carrot and swede mash brocoli and more carrots mmmmmmm

Been to Toby Carvery for dinner today was really good only had turkey and filled plate with veggies and no potato...... but fell at the last hurdle and had a honeycomb suprise but was really yummy.

Back to plan tomorrow xx

Quorn sausages, garlic wedges, baked beans and egg. Nom nom... though not a bit of superfree in sight :(

Safia said:
Mmmm sw chips with eggs and beans and going to have fruit as my superfree xx

Me too. Eggs, chips, beans, tomatoes and mushrooms.Yum Yum. Was going to treat myself to a couple of fish fingers but we didn't have any.

Oh it had to be a big Sunday roast for us today, chicken bunged ion the slow cooker this morning & had carrot & swede mash, broccoli, roasted peppers & tomatoes a mini yorki pud some picked red cabbage & a spoon of mint sauce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yummy yum yum, love Sunday roasts!!!

Gammon joint cooked for 10 hours in the slow cooker in apple juice with cinnamon, nutmeg and studded with cloves (I know the apple juice is quite synful but you don't actually 'eat' the cooking liquor so I guess I'd count it as a couple of syns). Its really really yummy. Served with crushed new potatoes and veg.

Tonight I'm making a leek and mushroom risotto topped with my HEXA portion of pecorino

Morning all
Tonight we are having bubble n squeak cakes with luxury vegetable cheese mmm
I made the cakes last night so they will be nice n firm and I prepped the veggies so they are ready to steam and put together later woohoo

5 bean chilli here! with either rice or chips or maybe even a bit of both!

mmm spag bol.. if i put in dried out sundried tomatoes that arent in any brine or oils, would they be still 0 syns?

Tryin to make a really low syn spag bol..

Back