Whats for tea tonight?

Quorn Burgers in a wholemeal batch (HEB) with parsnip chips and some EL Mayo, can't wait!! :D

Tonight I'm making a spaghetti arrabiatta topped with a HEXA of cheddar.
I'll be serving it with a warm roasted veg salad (BNS, carrot, potato)
HEXB of olive oil will be split between the sauce and the veg

3 Bean veggie chilli with brown rice - nom :D

Last night we had salmon fillets topped with cheese & chilli sauce and HM breadcrumbs with seasonings, served on a bed of steamed asparagus, with roasted veg.

Haven't decided what to have tonight, Will be some kind of pork, as I have a big joint for lunch tomorrow, which will be way too much, so will cut it in half.

Tonight Im making slowcooker mechado beef with mashed swede/celeriac and steamed potatoes (198g) and cabbage.. for 1 syn and 1heB (red day today)

ooh and last nights home made Ox burgers were the nicest burgers I have ever had :drool: -so much so that we are having the others for lunch with some of the leftover Leonslaw :D

Tonight we're having a nice rare juicy steak - yum!
Served with M&S pepper sauce (5.5 syns), sauteed potatoes using HEXB olive oil, garlic mushrooms and green beans

I'm having 2 teas pmsl.......first a small bowl of potato hash to line my stomach as off out on the vodka later followed by a late night curry, My C said if i have chicken shishlik and bolied rice its all free on EE (except the curry sauce that comes with it)so thats what i'm having lol i've still got 50 syns to play with so thats my vodka covered ;o)

Jo

Im going out for my sisters birthday meal to a beefeater pub/restaurant! anyone have any low syn ideas i can have here?? would be such a shame to spoil a good week!!

thank you!!
hugs! Aims xxx
really fancy cottage pie now yummmmmmmm!

We're having pork casserole which is in the slow cooker now!
I've never made it before though so I'm a bit nervous that it'll be horrible...

We are having jacket potatoes cooked on the bonfire and a selection of toppings. Baked beans, mushy peas, gammon steaks, tuna & sweetcorn.

Yum, yum, yum!

Back