Whats for tea tonight?

Jacket Potato - baked beans -cottage cheese
Ourlad
:)

Tonight I'm going to goujon some white fish, coat in egg and paxo breadcrumbs (2.5syns) and serve with Chips cooked in HEXB olive oil, and mushy peas

Im having a red day -so Im making braised beef and garlic pie with nobbies (brussels) and cabbage mmmmm

Well we had the turkey burgers last night, I had roast veg (celeriac, carrots, onion and cauliflower) OH decided he couldnt be bothered to make himself salad (as I said I was already too busy!) so just had it between 2 bits of buttered bread. What a waste of good turkey mince! They tasted JUST like bernard matthews stuff though :eek:

Tonight I have no idea about yet! Maybe pork steaks as they can be cooked from frozen and I havent got anything else out the freezer

on green and at work so tonights tea is half a SW quiche( 85g ham HEB, peppers onions and mushrooms)with HEA of kerry low low cheese and half tin beans on top nom nom nom!

Well mine changed as got into my housework then had 2 annoying Kids so need sumert fast!
Done savoury rice with mince beef spinach n bit of Philly and was alright

Pork and apple burgers (0.5) with carrot chips, courgette wedges and mashed potato with onions with HM mushroom gravy.

This is IF my daughter goes to bed and stays there tonight :(

Back