Whats for tea tonight?

I don't know what to have :( was thinking of sumert easy?

Is there any way I can cook pasta in slow cooker maybe with a tin of mushroom soup or chickm spoup? Between 4 being 2 adults and 2 kids under 3

I didnt think you were allowed to cook pasta in a slow cooker. I agree about the syns in soup - watch out some of them are silly amounts!

If you want pasta i would recommend doing batchelors pasta and sauces (maybe a couple of packets?) they're easy to make and low in syns! xx

I'm having a grill up tonight.

LF sausages, bacon, eggs, mushrooms, tomatoes, baked beans and toast.

YUM, YUM, YUM!

Grilled chicken sandwich with sw wedges and salad. I'm already excited :eek:)

All you would have to syn is the cream cheese. For 28g of light cream cheese it's 2.5 syns.

Thanks for answering :)

Tea tonight was going to be salmon fishcakes but all this snow is making me think of chilli or mince dinner. I've got some lamb mince in the fridge. I always fry it first and then drain off the fat.

Chicken curry and rice :p

It's freezing and snowy here today, so I'm going to make a winter warmer spicy sausage and bean casserole with veg.

Turkey & salad, followed by pineapple and strawberries.

Well, my grill up was gorgeous. What made it even better is I went into Waitrose to buy some of their extra low fat sausages (2 syns each) and they were reduced from £2.09 to 89P. BARGIN!!!!!

These were "Chunkie" something or other. Not asda or tesco, but from asda. They were awful :( Think I'll be sticking to asda's own from now on though!
The dog and cat enjoyed them though haha!

Back