Whats for tea tonight?

I had an attempt at making the smash pizza thingy..was yuk lol! had it with rocket salad which was nice though! had banana, grapes and activia ff yog afterwards and now im full so thats good! :)

HM sweet and sour vegetables with mushroom fried rice :)

Roast beef, sw roast potatoes, parsnips and butternut squash, carrots and broccoli. 2 Yorkshire puds (6 syns) and gravy.

Hubby is cooking today so it will taste even better :D

Spag Bol! Having banana and custard for pudding :D

Roast chicken dinner.. roast 'taters, leeks, cabbage, cauliflower, sprouts ( not going to be pleasant for the guys at work tomorrow.. :))
half a mug of veg gravy ( 2 syns ) and a drizzle of mint sauce over the veg ( it's rather bland in the steamer, can't add salt )..

Chicken stuffed with Laughing Cow & Garlic wrapped in bacon, with SW wedges (spiced up), brocolli, sweetcorn & tomato just put it in the oven so can't wait.

We had homemade shepards pie - yummy!! With 2 yorkshire puddings and a splash of gravy! x

Prawn & Vegetable Stir fry with noodles.
I ended up making a dressing from low fat creme fraiche and a hungarian spice blend I found in my cupboard that i bought from a food fayre, it was pretty good!!! ;)

made a vegetable curry and rice. It was too cold to go out so searched the cupboards and freezer and threw some frozen mixed veg, quorn, spinach, potatoes and a tin of tomatoes, bovril and curry powder into a slow cooker and just left it to heat cook served it with some basmati rice and it was lovely, real comfort food.

Back