Whats for tea tonight?

Quorn Sausages, baked beans and mashed potatoes.
All this food talk makes me feel HUNGRY.:17729:

SW KFC and chips!!!!!! AGAIN!!!! Yes, I know I have it nearly every week but I LOVE it!!! xxx

Chargrilled chicken pasta yummy yum yum.

Haven't a clue! Now that I'm working at the town hall I dont get in until 6ish (probably later tonight with the snow!) so I'll see what takes my fancy then! Maybe some sausages tonight as they're relatively quick and easy.

Roast chicken and left over veggy pasta from last night, touch of red pesto and broccoli x

Hey up ducks. We had pasta with tomato sauce, onions, peppers, mushrooms, herbs, garlic and chunks of leftover smoked pork. Stirred in quark at last minute and served with HE of cheddar sprinkled on top. Completely free on extra easy. Love it x

i had vegetarian chilli with mexican rice and tried tacos for the first and last time - what a letdown for 3.5 syns each.

i've also had sliced banana dusted with cinnamon topped with WW's instant custard - 4.5 syns for 150mls.........AMAZING and will definately be having AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN!

I had roast pork with sw chips and peas n carrots (and gravy) it was gorgeous, really really wanted to clear my plate but i was stuffed lol. Just going to ahve a belated pudding too of strawberries :)

Wholemeal spaghetti with tuna, green pesto and cheeeeeeese - Nom! :p

Back