Whats for tea tonight?

Last nights tea on green - philly's sweet chilli prawn pasta...omg....it was lush! 42g prawns = HEB 57g light sweet chilli philly = HEA.
Tonights tea on red - 2 chicken breasts with lemon and chilli, big mushrooms stuffed with sweet chilli philly = HEA(again lol)and sugar snap peas nom nom

Ee day

Mushy pea curry with chicken and swede in and some peas and carrots with egg fried rice the sw way :) mmm followed by some melon!!

Last nights tea on green - philly's sweet chilli prawn pasta...omg....it was lush! 42g prawns = HEB 57g light sweet chilli philly = HEA.
Tonights tea on red - 2 chicken breasts with lemon and chilli, big mushrooms stuffed with sweet chilli philly = HEA(again lol)and sugar snap peas nom nom

Sorry, but Philly isn't a HEA on any of the plans as far as I know - it's a HEB on green only. Something to do with not enough calcium to qualify as a HEA or something.

Last nights tea was low fat sausages and cauliflower cheese bake thing. It wasnt nice because I froze the bake and microwaved it :(

Afternoon all

Im doing Spanish rice with chorizo n chicken -I have done this before and its stunning :drool:-Im paying 6 syns for it as by having a green day instead of EE and paying for the chicken/chorizo I get to have 2A+Bs :p

Fish, new potatoes, corn on the cob and peas... yum yum!!! xxx

I'm going to make 2 soups tonight! A big minestrone soup tonight using loads of 'past their best' veggies, cannellini beans and pasta, and also a corned beef soup using lean corned beef (4 syns for whole tin), potatoes, swede, carrots, parsnip. The latter will please the hubby!X

I have some venison fillets, so something yummy with them...need to get finding a recipe now :)

Tesco light choice cumberland sausages, mash, green beans and onion gravy, yummy yummy!!!!!!!!!!

Was meant to be sweet potato and chickpea curry, but I forgot to soak the chickpeas overnight :)rolleyes:) So we'll have that tomorrow instead now, and it'll be Quorn shepherds pie, loads of veggies, and gravy tonight. Mmmmmm gravy :drool:

Sausage casserole with mashed potato and loads of veg. Nice and warming on such a cold night :)

allie1904 said:
Penne pasta with rich pork and tomato ragu xx

Do you have the Extra Easy cookbook by any chance? I bought it Monday and I think that recipes in it - what's it like?

Back