Whats for tea tonight?

Thanks, I thought the pork mince wouldn't have much flavour too; might try that one a bit later on.

sw chips with fried coley and mushy peas x
Mine was similar in that I had cod fillet (baken in foil) SW chips - well HEX B extra virgin olive oil and 250g chips in the Actifry oh and mushy peas. Very healthy indeed and no deep fry or greasy batter to contend with.

I find it amazing to have fish, chips & mushy peas without guilt and still lose weight lol.

mmmmm Leeanne910 can i have a receipe for cornbeef hash with cheese, please? I need comfort food as being held a hostage in my own home by the tons of snow!!! thank you

Well it's not a recipe as such lol I'm emptying cupboards as we have no
Money for food.

I just make mash potato, mash in some finely sliced onion and a bit of cheese. Put in heatproof bowl and put cheese on top and put in oven till cheese browns. That's about it. I thinknits something like 3.5 syns per 100g of corned beef. And it's shared between 4 of us so I should be alright to count 3.5 :) nom nom

Sweet potato and chickpea curry with rice - can't wait :drool:

Venison stir-fry...have deer coming out my ears this week lol - served with lots of veg and egg noodles xx

Baked potato with beans and loads of cheese (HEXA and 6 syns worth!), with mushrooms and red onion fried in fry light.

Yummy i can't wait, have saved on chocolate today so i can have this!

Trout and salad tonight

Back