Whats for tea tonight?

for tea tonight i am having slimming world approved syn free sausages,mashed potatoes, baked beans.

Well last night yea changed in the nd as I took what i thought was beanfeast bolognaise out freezer to throw, turned out it was proper minced beef one with carrot and courgettes in. As we are short on money thought we should have that.

Sooooo tonight will be corned beef hash with cheese topping and beans! Mmmmmmm

Hopefully we will be making the sw donor kebab. I absolutely can't wait

Tongiht im having pork chops with jacket pots and carrots and broccoli :)

Hopefully we will be making the sw donor kebab. I absolutely can't wait

Change of plan, think we might be making SW free pizzas now, although Ive already had 1 HEXB today so half the base will be synned, no idea what the value is but I've been good the rest of the day so hopefully it will be ok!

surreygal said:
Tonight i'm having cheesy broccoli and penne bake.

Umm this sounds great can I have the recipe please surreygal???

I am having the chicken chilli soup but I made a huge batch and added spaghetti to it so it would be really filling yummy!!!
t

I'm having chicken stuffed with lc & garlic wrapped in bacon with veggies...yummy

Friday night is usually curry night in our house but I haven't had one since starting SW. I really feel like one tonight, so I've bought a LF one from Waitrose. I've just syned it and it's 19 syns :eek::eek::eek:

Oh well, I haven't had any syns today and will just have to make up for it over the weekend and go for a good run tomorrow.

was meant to be prok chops but i did beef teriyaki instead....8.5 syns but worth it :) yummy!

Back