Whats for tea tonight?

Tonight we're having egg fried rice (made sw friendly). Smells amazing and feels like a real treat, but only using 1 syn on some sesame oil. Yummo!

Mmmmmmmmm!

Attachments

• image-4203550254.jpg
    image-4203550254.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 93
tonight will be hm burgers with low,low cheese slices,sw chips and lettuce and cherry toms!

I'm roasting a gammon joint with a honey and mustard glaze! Not sure what veggies yet! I have lots to choose from though! Will probably do lots of mash- that pleases the Daimonster very much!!X

Roast chicken, roasted new pots in garlic, rosemary and sea salt, roast parsnips and carrotts and cauliflower cheese.

All roasted in fry light of course except for pots which will be cooked in olive oil (heb) :D

Tonight will probably be roasted chicken breasts, potatoes and veg with some gravy :D Havent defrosted a whole chicken so it'll be a DIY roast kinda if that makes sense!

Tonight I am doing a mini-buffet. Using today's HEX A's for home made cheese and onion flan (no pastry), petit salmon sandwiches (wholemeal) King Prawns and Walker Light crips. A liberal side salad will add decoration and "filler" - a nice little selection, and hopefully I don't miss the pies, sausage rolls, pizza, etc. lol

It will feel like a proper blowout, but all accounted for :)

So far a chicken breast! That's about as far as I have got!

Roast pork with potato, swede, butter beansd, cabbage and a yorkshire pudding - yummy!! x

I'm making Quorn fillets with roast potatoes, carrots and parsnips, green beans, quark cauliflower cheese, then using my syns for an aunt bessie's, a stuffing ball and some gravy! Nom!

Back