Whats for tea tonight?

Well we would have had dinner... if asda had bothered to bring our whole order...
Between 1 - 3 it should have been here. half 5 part of it turns up and we're now told the rest should be here between 6 and 8. Disgusted with them I really am.

mushy pea curry for the first time - oh my goodness it is beyond gorgeous, really, really impressed, yum

Tuna pasta bake :D

Braised beef, onions, swede, carrot, broccoli and peas. All in a lovely thick gravy. Used a couple of syns to add some bisto to thicken it up a bit.

Going to try and make meatloaf- nigella lawsons recipe minus duck fat. It's just raw mince (pork or beef or combination of both), fried onions, breadcrumbs mixed together. Then lay half mixture on roasting tray, make a well for 2 or 3 soft boiled eggs, mould other half of mince on top so eggs are encased, then bake for 45 mins ish.

Claireyboots said:
Going to try and make meatloaf- nigella lawsons recipe minus duck fat. It's just raw mince (pork or beef or combination of both), fried onions, breadcrumbs mixed together. Then lay half mixture on roasting tray, make a well for 2 or 3 soft boiled eggs, mould other half of mince on top so eggs are encased, then bake for 45 mins ish.

Add a bit of worcester sauce or spices to mix too for flavour.

Morning all
Im having a red day today so Im making
sweet n sour pork (4)
-I will do rice for hubby and Im stir-frying lots of onions n carrots to go with mine nomnomnom

Tonight Matthew, our tea will be... Sweet potato and chickpea curry :D

Seafood pasta for me, a massive bowl of it too! xxxx

Tonight's dinner will be breakfast! In other words sausages, hashbrowns (only 4.5syns for 2!) mushrooms and eggs! Mmm nom nom nom my favourite tea!

my dinner is cold mild curry savory rice with 71g of iceland cooked chicken breast and a handfull of spinach chucked in its ready in a lunch box in the fridge as im working a 2-9 shift :( wednesday and thursday im doing 1-9 shifts which are gonna be harder that extra hour makes a big difference

I cooked a big gammon joint yesterday so I think tonight's menu is going to be gammon, egg and SW chips with mushy peas! Yummmm!! The superfree will just have to be some fruit afterwards!X

Tonight I am having lamb in red wine gravy out the freezer - 2 syns. Served with roast potatoes (3 syns for a bit of oil) and some cauliflower and leek

Spag bol.
And it was DELICIOUS!!!!

:)

Bacon, Egg and tinned toms

Chicken curry here.

Back