Whats for tea tonight?

How do you cook your curly kale?? I buy it often but end up feeding it all to the rabbits as I don't really know the best way to do it!

I did try roasting it once (read on a foodie website that it was nice) but found it really bitter!

cheers, J x

I just boil it like cabbage. It doesn't need long, around 10 minutes. It's my favorite green, I could eat LOADS of it!!!!

Homemade Mint and Lamb Burgers, topped with Feta and Homemade Tzatziki (fat free greek yoghurt, cucumber and mint mmmm) with salad:D

I'm poorly sick with the flu at the mo but still managing to cook sw! Hows that for dedication think i deserve a sticker lol Anyway last nights tea was Chips egg n beans and a brown roll (HEB) followed by half a melon and half a summer berries roulade lol.....i was hungry!
Tonight making tuna n pasta bake n if i have any energy left syn free rice pudding!

I like roast chicken dinners and can do the prep in 15 mins and then it's in the oven and forget it until the timer pings..
anything else means slaving over a hot stove, or faffing about..
It's simple and works well for me..
The few times I've tried mixing it up with pasta and rice dishes, I've had poor losses, so if eating the same thing every night and week means I can keep having good losses ( 4-8 lbs depending on syns ), then I'm fine with it..
Once I get down into the low 20's I will re-asses the situation..
Well I guess if you've found something that works for you! But I personally couldnt have the same thing every night, I'd get sick of it so quickly!

Congrats on your losses, those are amazing! Especially compared to my lame attempts haha! :happy096:

Tesco's own tagliatelle carbonara - 7 syns but so scrummy lol x and as I've only had 5 syns today it's not so bad lol x and will have some salad bits with it x

homemade burgers with sw chips and a side salad. Can't wait!

Chicken and chorizo with patatas bravas

julesmorris said:
OH wow! Nice bit of tapas!

It was yum too! I'm lucky enough to be shacked up with an amazing chef, hehe

Tonight's was a late one, but a loveley one after weigh-in.

SW-style chips (Tefal Actifry), cheese and onion flan (no pastry) ad beans!

Lost 5.5lb this week so deserved every delicious mouthful lol.

Steve

turkey,bacon and thyme thingy from the last magazine with asparagus and swede and carrot mash....yum!!! cant wait!!!

Back