Whats for tea tonight?

Red Day - all free!

Lamb steaks, carrott n swede mash and green beans, gravy n mint sauce (4 syns)

i am having, pork steaks, roasted new pots, carrott and swede mash,mushy peas.

Soup ingredients for tonight:
Onion, garlic, celery, carrots, parsnips, fine beans, brocolli, cauliflower, brussel sprouts (heaven help my OH tonight), beef stock (to make it taste meaty!) and some herbs!
All completely free and also totally nommable!
I will probably have wizz it up so that its smoothish with a few lumps.

Unfortunately for me I'm so starving now waiting for it to cook I've had to eat my HEb of bread that I was going to have with it :( But at least thats stopped me from eating something I shouldnt!

Having a red day for a change (normally only do green!) so... Seared tuna steaks, salad, and probably a HEB's worth of potato wedges - nomnomnom!

Pasta with tesco value tomato pasta sauce ( 1 syn for 100g, more than enough for one portion ) with cucmber and beetroot for my 1/3 superfree as always lol x

on E/E had quorn chicken style pieces with mushy pea curry and rice, made 2 puds for 2nite cos last night felt really hungry so snacked all night and used 23 syns(good job i had enough left)! Gonna have some roulade syn free cos don't use baking powder and also got some choc scan bran cake 7.5 syns the whole cake .....gonna split both in half and have the rest 2moz lol greedy piggy!!!! I'm ill though n feeling sorry for myself!!:sick:

Beef & tomato casserole with SW roast potatoes :)

Hmm... I think I might make a load of meatballs, freeze some and have the rest with a little bit of pasta and some mixed veg & home made tomato sauce (obviously!)

Roast beef (slow roasted in the slow cooker) .... steamed veggies .... SW roasted taties .... and i may even allow myself a Yorkshire pud :) nom nom nom :)

Back