Whats for tea tonight?

Veggie chilli and brown rice - nom :D
Am I right in thinking that all pasta and rice (on EE or green i'm not sure which) should always be brown or wholegrain or whatever the bloody hell it is?
Is white pasta not included in the "free" rule?
This has always confused me a bit! :D

Ahh good :D I don't really like brown stuff, its always a bit "bitty" if you see what I mean. Prefer wholemeal bread to white anyway, but can't seem to get my taste buds around rice and pasta.

Am I right in thinking that all pasta and rice (on EE or green i'm not sure which) should always be brown or wholegrain or whatever the bloody hell it is?
Is white pasta not included in the "free" rule?
This has always confused me a bit! :D

Sorry, I'm not sure either! We've always eaten brown rice and wholewheat pasta over the 'white' variety - it's much nicer imho.

I do remember seeing something about it like you say, but as thats what we already use, I didn't really take that bit in! I've just had a look and according to the food diary online, for both Green and EE, it says 'dried pasta - all kinds, including low carb' - so I assume that both are fine :) I'm sure someone will come along and enlighten us shortly anyway :D

Brown rice is the only way you can have it as a HEB on Red days....on Green and EE all rice is free.

Well you could have white rice on red, but it would be synned!!!

xxxx

All pasta and rice, white or brown is free on extra easy and green!! It only has to be brown when used as a HEXb on red days!x

Homemade veg soup and a chicken mayo sarnie using hex for bread xx

Brown rice is the only way you can have it as a HEB on Red days....on Green and EE all rice is free.

Well you could have white rice on red, but it would be synned!!!

xxxx

All pasta and rice, white or brown is free on extra easy and green!! It only has to be brown when used as a HEXb on red days!x

are you sure? i didnt think you could have ANY rice as a B on red days? :confused: xx

I'm having a drink with hubby in the house so I had SW humus (tin chick peas drained, 60ml water, 1/2ts garlic puree, 1-2tbsp lemon juice, 2 dried chillies optional - wazzed up in blender till smooth) and salsa dip (finely chopped tomatoes with a quarter onion, salt pepper and vinegar) with SW nachos (pasta sheets put under hot grill for 10-20 seconds on each side until golden brown, spray with fry light and sprinkle generously with free seasoning of your choice) - so so yummy and syn free and that way I feel like i'm having a proper nachos as my syns are being used up by the alcohol. :D x

a pork steak with syn free bbq sauce,chicken skewers and stuffed jacket potatoes!! yum!! cant wait!!!!

Pea and lettuce risotto for me x

Back