Whats for tea tonight?

I had a mushroom risotto with salad! Yum!

Salmon and leeks - trying to make up for the badness of the weekend lol which might have worked but a friend brought a bottle of wine round - oops

Good morning all

Im making Kolkata chili chicken (4) tonight -I have just made the marinade and put the chicken in to soak it all up.. hubby is all :sick: so Im hoping this will hit his tastebuds ;).. I will do rice with hubbies and as Im on a red day I will use one of my hexBs to make wedges ooh and I will have a bit of veg stir-fry too...

Last night I made us all chilli, rice and some of that tear and share garlic bread. MMMM is all I can say!

Tonight I'm not sure! I was going to do a slow cooked beef stew, but forgot to do it.

SW chicken curry nom nom nom my fave

we are having homemade burgers topped with low low(hea) with sw chips and lettuce and tomatoes.

Beef curry for me!! Its bubbling away in slow cooker now yummmmmmmmm!!
Xxx

Not sure what we're having now, I've knackered myself out making cakes for tomorrows secret santa lunch at work!

Not SW friendly in the slightest but its christmas so sod it!
(Banana and walnut cake, lemon cupcakes and best of all....... maltesers cupcakes!!!)

We have cheese stuffed meatballs, chilli roasted potatoes, pickled cabbage & some steamed brussel sprouts! Bix of a weird mixture but looking forward to it ;) x

I had slimming world chips made from sweet potatoes and cyprus potatoes (my favourite!!!) and used my syns for some fish fingers which I made into fish finger sandwiches with dairylea light triangles instead of Mayo. Nice bit of salad too. Awesome.

Back