Whats for tea tonight?

Yum! Tonight we had an absolutely gorgeous tea of garlic bread pizza and bolognese pasta bake! All free (HEs for bread base and cheese) apart from a small amount of tomato puree. Oh and some salad
yumyumyumyumyum!!!

Tonights tea on red......loads of very thin steak,mushrooms,thick onion gravy(2syn) sugar snap peas and 1 medium yorkshire pud(4.5 syns), was delish!!!!! Last night shift so 'dinner' will be left over 3 tin soup(very nice and dirt cheap to make) and a thick ham buttie followed by festive roulade nom nom

Tonight I have to go food shopping (not looking forward to that one bit!) so it's a quick and easy dinner of pasta with bacon and tomato sauce and some rocket.

Tonight will be "picky" stuff, we've got a prawn ring defrosted and I might make some salad bits to nible on. Thats the plan anyway, it could change of course!

Im having another red day -so Im making swede topped hot pot with nobbies, carrots and cabbage ...all freeeeeeee
oohh and for lunch Im using the leftover Kolkata chicken from yesterdays dinner, only Im dropping it into a stir-fry -3 syns in total....

I went batch cooking bonkers yesterday to save time in the run up to xmas eve, last night we had the cheese stuffed meat balls, tonight will be carrot & swede topped cottage pie with broccoli & roasted pots & tomorrow will be the chilli I have made - can you tell I got lots of extra lean minced beef??? lol

oh no its my xmas night out with mates so its gonna be a million syns!!!! Can't wait to have a bloody good drink though and no cooking .....bliss!!!

Moroccan chicken tonight

I am having garlic chicken thighs slow cooked! They smell divine already and won't be done till 7. Not sure what to have them with depends how they turn out a's they are an experiment. X

Got 4 chicken thighs, a cup of chicken stock, 15 garlic segments with skin still on, a few sprigs of Rosemary, a teaspoon chilli powder, a dash of veg oil and some salt and pepper. Bunged all in, Leaving them for 8 hours but smells yum yum yum.

Spicy Bacon & Tomato Linguini.......Green day & syn free!!!

Stir-fry chopped onion, garlic, red chilli, mushrooms & bacon (HexB)
Add tin of chopped tomatoes, beef oxo cube, L & P's, splash of vinegar & tsp of splenda
Pour over cooked Linguini & sprinkle with grated cheese (HexA/B)

Delicious!!!!

Pasta in a tomato and chilli sauce.

Morning all -another red day here....so Im doing:-
  • turkey steak
  • 198g steamed potatoes (B)
  • nobbies
  • cabbage
  • carrots
  • creamy garlic mushroom sauce (4) as Im using single cream -mmmmmmmmm
Im doing that today as I don't like roast turkey(yet I love turkey steaks :p) so we are having roast chicken for xmas day....

Back