Whats for tea tonight?

Oh my, the lemon meringue quark was just so yummy. I did it with 2 meringues and shared it with my daughter. My hubby "stole" half of mine once he'd tried it. I'm def off to stock up on more quark!

my dinner was soooooooooo nice and tasty! i was in cheese heaven!

GREEN DAY:

cauliflower cheese (5 syns for sauce and grated cheese = A + B), jacket potato with laughin cow blue cheese (A) and quorn crispy fillet (3 syns)

Chicken bacon and avacado salad :D

Ended up making a leek, mushroom and bacon carbonara with salad. Ended up costing me 5 syns for cream, Parmesan and salad dressing. Worth it though yum

Chicken stuffed with garlic, peppers and quark, with tagliatelle
and homemade tomato and pepper sauce...Yum :)

For tea last night : ham (all fat trimmed off before eating), radishes, lambs letter and spring onion with balsamic vinigear, tomatoes, pickled onions and pickled cucumbers. see pic x

Attachments

• tea.jpg
    tea.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:
SW fish and chips with peas.

yogurt and fruit.

Smoked salmon, salad and microspud

I've also had this for tea (missing from the pic is the microspud - spud pricked a dozen times with sharp knife and put in micro for 5 mins then turned over and another 5 mins) - the dressing in the pic is free (less than 40kcals per 100ml) - and it's all free!

Attachments

• tea1.jpg
    tea1.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 127
last night was red day - had 3 joes sausages 2 bacon(fat off) sprouts all mushed up and syn free onion gravy followed by half a syn free roulade stuffed with black forest berries then i had 6 ww ryvitas(HEB) with a tub of vlf cottage cheese and crab sticks........can you tell i grazed the night away lol

tonights tea on green day - tomato and basil risotto with paramasan (2 x HEA) followed by the other half syn free roulade!

Tonight I am making a beef & mushroom stroganoff using the leftover rare roast beef from Sunday. Sauce will be 1.5syns for the rf creme fraiche, and will serve with chips (so a couple more syns for some olive oil) or rice

Well last nights dinner was not a huge success. The chicken/veg/rice were fine, but the reggae reggae cooking sauce was awful! It was like eating chicken covered in syrup! Waaaaay too sweet for us. In face OH usually likes sweet things but even he picked the chicken out and ate that but left the rest :(

Tonight we might have either spag bol or chilli, not too sure yet, but I fancy mince!

Back