Whats for tea tonight?

Gammon, egg, SW chips, beans and a mountain of salad to make up the 1/3 sf! :) It was UTTERLY delicious!

I had 'Xmas' dinner with my parents. They were away over the holidays so we did Xmas today; presents and everything.

I did dinner at my house (which is great because I don't really like traditional roasts). Put syns for my portion.

We had;

Starter:
Mixed baby leaf salad with cucumber and cherry tomatoes
King prawns & Smoked Salmon
Avocado dressing - blended avocado, lemon juice, fresh thyme, wasabi (5 syns)

Main:
Chinese style batchelor's savoury rice
Soy and Ginger vegetables - peppers, red onion, courgette, mushrooms
Teriyaki beef - mince beef, finely diced onion, soy sauce, 1tbsp honey(1 syn), rice wine vinegar, teriyaki flavouring.

Dessert:
Blueberries
Raspberries
Total 0% Greek Yogurt with a tsp of sweetener
Crumbled meringue nest (1 syn)

Cheese and crackers (1 HExA and 3 syns)
Mints and coffee (3 syns)

Was lovely. And I felt very good for sticking to my syns.

Tomorrow night is already planned which is a miracle for me! So tomorrows tea will be a gamon steak, carrots, courgette, mushrooms, "fried" egg and 2 weight watchers wholemeal bread with a bit of sunflower spread (2 syns)

What's the recipe fir the fat free choc cake please x

6 eggs - seperated
to the yolks add 8/9 tbsp sweetner and 1 or 2 tsp flavouring of your choice and 1 oz flour 1 oz cocoa powder( if making choc cake) or 2 oz flour if doing plain sponge
whisk egg whites the fold into yolk mixture
bake in oven for 10/12 mins or untill springy to touch

whole cake is 9 syns

Canelloni with SW chips, broccoli and carrots.

I had a lovely sunday dinner; roast chicken, SW roast potatoes, sprouts, carrots, Yorkshire pudding (3 syns) and 4 tbsp gravy (1 syn). It was delicious!!

I was really naughty and had a KFC ..... About 60 syns but sooooo nice ... It was a treat, had a hard weekend, and burnt a lot of calories .. just couldn`t face cooking tonight :(

Ah well ... back on the wagon tomorrow lol

Daisysp8 said:
I was really naughty and had a KFC ..... About 60 syns but sooooo nice ... It was a treat, had a hard weekend, and burnt a lot of calories .. just couldn`t face cooking tonight :(

Ah well ... back on the wagon tomorrow lol

tomorrows another day - you enjoyed your KFC, don't spoil the treat by feeling too bad - good luck tomorrow :)

tonight I have pheasant casserole - in the slow cooker with broth mix (lentils, beans, pearl parley etc) going to do some braised red cabbage & broc and carrots too and some mashed or roast spuds. Not sure how its gunna turn out, but was totally impressed with myself, I come from "out in the sticks" and grew up on pheasant/pigeon/duck etc but have never actually dealt with a whole bird myself, I thought this weekend I will do it. If I say so myself I didnt do a bad job!!! Just skinned and breasted the pheasants and plucked and gooed the partridges (which I have later in the week roasted) Gross to some I guess but nothing beats the freshness!

Helen xxx

Im having fried cod (in fry lite) and SW Chips after my 1st WI tonight!

I've got a slow cooker coming later - I'm so, so, so excited. My OH is start to get a little worried about my kitchen appliance appreciation.

Tonight we're having fish in breadcrumbs with lemon and dill served with new potatoes and some steamed veg. It's the first time I've ever cooked fish (bit fishaphobic) so let's hope it goes alright!

tomorrows another day - you enjoyed your KFC, don't spoil the treat by feeling too bad - good luck tomorrow :)

Thankyou :) ... I needed to hear that :)

Tonight we will be having Frsh Tuna Steaks, SW wedges and veg :)

Back