Whats for tea tonight?

hi, were having homemade beef burgers, sw chips and beans, yummy:D

I'm having sausage casserole and jacket potato. I'm cheating and using a packet mix but it's yummy and will be divided between 4 of us.

Morning all

Im on another red day today so Im making Irish beef stew (2+1heB) -I have increased the amount of potato in it so I use a whole B each :p....
and I have some bread dough proving at the moment so hubby can have fresh baked bread with his.. ;) -think I will have mine on a pile of steamed cabbage nomnomnom

Tuna pasta bake with roasted veg.

On tonights menu is cheese and courgette pasta from a SW recipe. For afters im thinking some tinned pineapple with extra light squirty cream (syned of course!)

Thinking of having blue dragon egg noodles, soya sauce, onions and a chicken breast, fry light......if my calculations are correct then it should only cost me 7.5 syns

Cod, potatoes,onion,sliced tomatoes, sprinkling of cheese (leftovers from last night) carrots and brocolli.

Last edited:
Springergirl where are your syns from????

We're having lasagne(filled with 3 peppers, tub of mushrooms, 1 onion, tin of toms and cherry toms) with 2 bits of garlic bread!! yumyum

Springergirl where are your syns from????

Have been looking into these as I love the noodles but they are bad for syns. Wheat ones tend to be around 5 syns so I suppose the 7 1/2 for egg noodles might be right.

Shame as they are quite nice, think I will stick with dried ones though :)

Ahh just worked out that if i don't use my HB on my WW bread that I had for lunch and use it for a piece of chicken later then my tea will be free. I orginally counted a HB for my WW bread but now will use 4 syns.

By the way, I am using dry egg noodles not pre cooked ones.

Day one for me! Thought I'd start on EE...
I'm planning to bake a chicken breast with soy sauce and veg in foil, and serve with brocolli and a potato (no oil/fat at all). Can anyone confirm if this is, indeed, free on EE? I'm starting to get it but am still slightly confused!

x

Day one for me! Thought I'd start on EE...
I'm planning to bake a chicken breast with soy sauce and veg in foil, and serve with brocolli and a potato (no oil/fat at all). Can anyone confirm if this is, indeed, free on EE? I'm starting to get it but am still slightly confused!

x
It will be yes :D The big rule with EE is to make sure you have 1/3 superfree with every meal so you fill up on that and don't have too much carbs etc.

Back