Whats for tea tonight?

Thanks! Yes, there will be a LOT of veg (of the superfree variety) so am hoping that a small/medium sized potato should be ok.

Welcome Little Sausage from Silly Sausage! :D

Fillymum says that "life is too short to stuff mushrooms," but I am having them tonight anyway :p Big ones stuffed with cottage cheese, spring onions and quorn bacon. With Cauldron sausages and ratatouille.

Chilli and rice

sw quiche (ham, onions, peppers and mushrooms, tesco light choices cottage cheese, eggs and my hea of cheese), sw chips and beans!! sooo looking forward to it!

Salmon, broccoli, peas, cabbage, carrots
And
Sweet potatoe.
With sparkling jelly :p

Welcome Little Sausage from Silly Sausage! :D

Fillymum says that "life is too short to stuff mushrooms," but I am having them tonight anyway :p Big ones stuffed with cottage cheese, spring onions and quorn bacon. With Cauldron sausages and ratatouille.

Oh that sounds good!

I'm having kedgeree but I'm adding mushrooms and peas to it and serving it with broccoli (lots of broccoli!)

Chicken breast stuffed with soft cheese and thyme, wrapped in bacon. Served with hassleback potatoes and roasted veg.

Having a panic - been in the office since 8 and now not due out of here til at least 8pm... gah - need a quick idea but not a jacket potato as i had that for lunch and it made me want to sleep!

Having a panic - been in the office since 8 and now not due out of here til at least 8pm... gah - need a quick idea but not a jacket potato as i had that for lunch and it made me want to sleep!

Maybe a fritatta, pasta dish? What have you got in? Any chickpeas? You could make a very quick veggie curry or just a nice veggie pasta with some ham thrown in.

I had tuna, boiled egg, salad things (tomatoes, spring onion, green beans) and a cup of cous cous for lunch (made slightly spicy) yesterday and it was very quick and filling.

Margery Dawe said:
Chicken breast stuffed with soft cheese and thyme, wrapped in bacon. Served with hassleback potatoes and roasted veg.

I LOVE hassleback potatoes! How do you make them SW friendly?

Ellen xxx

I am thinking spicy chicken, savoury rice and green beans for a very quick tea,for later maybe some strawberries with vanilla flavoured quark...

Currently making a chicken curry. lots of herbs and spices, chicken, onion, peppers, carrots, green beans, tomatoes, chicken stock, greek yogurt and a small portion of rice for me.

I'm having chicken breast stuffed full with garlic mushrooms and wrapped in bacon. It bakes in the oven in chicken stock for about 30 mins and I'm having spaghetti and spinach with it - yumm!!! Sometimes I can't believe I'm on a diet!

Thinking of having blue dragon egg noodles, soya sauce, onions and a chicken breast, fry light......if my calculations are correct then it should only cost me 7.5 syns

Is this not syn free???????? if you're doing extra easy its a syn free meal just add extra veg for 1/3 super free or have some fruit for afters!

Another extra easy day - tea was chinese style Pork chops(fat cut off) and egg fried rice(onions,peppers, mushrooms,peas,sweetcorn)was lovely. Still got my HEB mmmm think i'l have a hifi bar crumbled into some sweetened quark nommy nom! Better have some melon as well cos tea wasn't quite 1/3 superfree!

I LOVE hassleback potatoes! How do you make them SW friendly?

Ellen xxx

I just peeled the potatoes, sliced the lines in them and then sprayed with FryLight. Easy Peasy!!!

;-)
Had Chinese chicken with beansprouts n other veg, yum x

Back