Whats for tea tonight?

Gammon, egg & SW chips for me! Yummmmm

Now doing meatballs, veg tomato sauce and pasta for tea tonight. OH and I have both had bad days and it was so so tempting to just ring for a take away, but I've stuck with the plan and am cooking even though its the last thing I feel like doing after today :(

I had lean ham (sliced from a joint, with all fat cut off - it was lovely ham!!), gerkins, and butternut squash wedges - sprinkled them with chilli, salt and garlic powder. I'm on a red day today.

Gonna do some SW roasties and a load of veg with some gravy :)

just had iceland chicken & stuffing mini roasts 0.5 syn each, they not bad and handy to have it, didn't feel like cooking much tonight! lol

Pesty - thank you, having Indian but found one for 7.5 syns!!! Well OH's exams are over and I did lose 4lb (weigh in today - first week)!!

I think this is more flexible than WW

Might try some recipes next week!

Debridger said:
Just had a yummy broad bean, pea & mint risotto, with a couple of spoons of quark to make it creamy - green day

Oooo do u have a recipie for this?

I had meatballs made with Cous cous and pasta with tomato and pepper soup!

I had pork chops, covered with a small amount of stilton and apple sauce, with mustard mash, cabbage, cauliflower, brocolli and swede.

I just joined SW on Monday so haven't done a proper shop yet and my meals haven't been very adventurous. Tasty, though! Tonight I had cod baked in foil with lemon juice and some lemon and pepper seasoning salt, broccoli, new potatoes and veg baked in foil (baby plum tomatoes, mushrooms and courgettes with loads of oregano). I'm starting on EE so filled up definitely more than 1/3 of my plate with superfree veg. Very tasty, and not a syn in sight!

I had egg, bacon, 2 quorn sausages, tomatoes, baked beans and SW chips.

This is my favourite meal of the week :)

jojogonnabeslim said:
This is how i do it - if using frozen mushy peas cook as normal, in the mean time fry off some onion and garlic with 2 tb sp curry powder(of your choice) and a tin of tomatoes, when the peas are cooked add the tomatoes etc and also a tin of beans , heat and serve. I've used this as a base and had it with chicken or quorn before now very nom! enjoy

Thanks Hun! Was lovely and so cheap! Definitely having it again! Had it with sw roast potatoes :) x

Back