Whats for tea tonight?

Seafood paella!

Toby Carvery :) mmmmmm!!!

I was so well behaved though, one small yorkshire no roasties and splash of gravy.....and....get this.....NO DESSERT!!!

Very proud of myself!!

Green day today so I'm making a lentil dahl with rice

I got given some partridges at the weekend, so cheated and just took the breasts off, guna have them flash fried with a huge salad. Will do hubby and my daugher a pasta salad to go with it too. (I am on a red day)

Helen xxx

A lovely beef stew is in the oven ready for the OH to switch it on for my arrival home. Just in time for me to make some dumplings for 3 1/2 syns each :-D

Have come home from a night shift this morning, browned some skinless chicken thighs and drumsticks, chopped up lots of veg, chucked it all into the slow cooker and added a packet of Schwartz Slow Cooker chicken in red wine mix! I'm not one to use packets but I fancied trying this! 6 syns for the whole recipe and I've made enough for 4 people so 1.5 syns each. Haven't yet decided whether to serve it with mash or with rice!

Have come home from a night shift this morning, browned some skinless chicken thighs and drumsticks, chopped up lots of veg, chucked it all into the slow cooker and added a packet of Schwartz Slow Cooker chicken in red wine mix! I'm not one to use packets but I fancied trying this! 6 syns for the whole recipe and I've made enough for 4 people so 1.5 syns each. Haven't yet decided whether to serve it with mash or with rice!

How weird is that, I have exactly the same as you tonight!!!! Having tried the chicken curry one and that being yummy I thought I would give this one a go! We are having sw friendly roasties with it :)

I'm doing sweet and sour chicken with rice tonight. Might try the slow cooker meals though, sounds like a nice and easy way to have dinner

How weird is that, I have exactly the same as you tonight!!!! Having tried the chicken curry one and that being yummy I thought I would give this one a go! We are having sw friendly roasties with it :)

Hi Snugs, hope all is well with you!! Wow that is really very spooky!! Of all the food in the world never mind all the brands and all the flavourings, tins, jars and packets in the supermarkets, what are the chances of that?!! Do excuse me, I get very excited about things like this!!! Well I'm looking forward to it! I'll have to try the chicken curry one sometime! I have the beef & tomato one in the cupboard ready to test sometime soon! Lets compare notes!! I think I'm going to do either potato wedges or rosemary chips cooked in my brilliant new Actifry! I'm very impressed with it and so is dh!!X

Hi Snugs, hope all is well with you!! Wow that is really very spooky!! Of all the food in the world never mind all the brands and all the flavourings, tins, jars and packets in the supermarkets, what are the chances of that?!! Do excuse me, I get very excited about things like this!!! Well I'm looking forward to it! I'll have to try the chicken curry one sometime! I have the beef & tomato one in the cupboard ready to test sometime soon! Lets compare notes!! I think I'm going to do either potato wedges or rosemary chips cooked in my brilliant new Actifry! I'm very impressed with it and so is dh!!X

All is good with me now thanks! I havent tried the beef and tomato one, but someone in class did and she said its lovely! I batch made the chicken curry one so still have a couple of portions left in the freezer :)
Hmmmm Actifry, heard so much about them maybe I will have to dive in and purchase one!

Haven't decided on what we're having tonight, I was a bit lazy yesterday so haven't got anything out of the freezer yet :( sill me!
I might do chicken breasts with something though!

I have a pork loin ready to be roasted. Will serve with cous cous and veg and possibly a mustardy type sauce xx

Think mines going to have to be Chinese takeaway!! Away with work this week and in a hotel where the food isn't very healthy and it needs to be quick as I've got work to do at the hotel before tomorrow!! It's the same every night this week so hoping for a curry one night as they can be quite low syns! Mite get a microwave meal for one night as the office has a microwave so could eat here before I leave!

Back