Whats for tea tonight?

Pork for me too :D With brocolli and pasta, random combo but i was so hungry after travelling back from London.

x

120i4ps.jpg

That was my dinner.

Sliced potato seasoned with garlic, paprika and a little sea salt.
Lots of lovely salad, tomatoes, cucumber, red & spring onion, mixed lettuce, red pepper, lots of delicious beetroot (om nom nom) and a hard boiled medium free range eggs.

I made a salad dressing with red wine vinegar, a drop of balsamic vinegar, black pepper, mustard seeds, freshly squeezed lemon juice and a spray of olive oil fry light.

I'm actually learning to cook doing SW, as for the first time ever I'm having to look at what's in the fridge and cupboards and think "what can I make out of this"

had my first fakeaway - well ish....
I used the quorn 'chicken' fajita, made a cross between sour cream & raita thingy with quark. stuffed into 2x toasted pitta (both heb) bit a lettuce, and grated cheese hea, with dirty rice (rice &kidney bean) stuffed

For dinner I had a roast pork dinner with fry-lite roasted potatoes and roast carrots and loads of veg!

Had a huge 'fry-lite fry up' for breakfast so I've been stuffed all day! doesn't feel like I've been on a diet :D

I had Fart Soup to start and then a large baked potato with tuna and cottage cheese. Yum!

Morning all

Im making lamb hotpot tonight with heaps of steamed cabbage and carrots mmmmmmm and all free :D

funcurls said:
Have come home from a night shift this morning, browned some skinless chicken thighs and drumsticks, chopped up lots of veg, chucked it all into the slow cooker and added a packet of Schwartz Slow Cooker chicken in red wine mix! I'm not one to use packets but I fancied trying this! 6 syns for the whole recipe and I've made enough for 4 people so 1.5 syns each. Haven't yet decided whether to serve it with mash or with rice!

You're good, when I get home from a Night shift all I want to do is sleep! X

Back