Whats for tea tonight?

I'm going to have gammon, chips, peas and lots of salad. First time making SW chips so hopefully they go well! The recipe seems quite straightforward :)

Surreygal, I want your roast beef! Mmmm!
Tonight we're having mexican spiced chicken strips with peppers and onions, hm wedges, a heA worth of grated cheese and a dollop of natural yogurt - yum yum!

I'm doing paprika wedges with a salsa dip
and a lf yogurt type dip ( not sure what to add yet but maybe mint and cucumber )
Salad and some Ham slices

Have just made a massive pot of a random stew.
I was going to make soup but then decided I wanted it lumpy!
So what went in was :
pearl barley, black eyed beans, marrowfat peas, yellow split peas, butter beans
carrots, leek, green beans, swede, celeriac, few brussel sprouts, celery
whole weat pasta (have converted literally last night... its better for you and I actually think it tastes better!) and half a pack of quorn chicken peices.
All cooked up in water, 3 chicken oxo cubes, pepper and some mixed herbs.

I've had a big bowl of it for my tea, theres another small bowl in the kitchen for later when I get hungry as well as 1 plastic container for lunch at work tomorrow and 5 take out style foil containers labelled to go in the freezer :D
I'm pretty impressed with that! It means that if I fancy a take away I can get one of those out the freezer instead!

Beef casserole with 1 dumpling and sweet potato mash. Gorgeous.

Baked haddock with SW wedges and a FF fromage frais dip.

As I had no veggies in the house and couldn't be bothered going to the shop, I had an apple, and orange and a pear to get my superfree in there.

Picked up the new slimming world magazine this week at weigh in, have to say there's some seriously scrummy recipies in there and think im going to work may way through quite a few of them.

Today we had the Mushroom and Blue Cheese Steaks with Rosemary Roasted Potatoes and have to say it was FANTASTIC, :D

Tomorrow we are having, Roast Cod with a Herb Crust, served with Tomatoes, Courgettes and New Potatoes. also from the SW magazine. Ill let you know how it is.

1/2 packet of Super Noodles (Mild Curry) (1.5 syns green) on a bed of lots of salad (plateful!)

pork chops,rosemary new pots,green beans,swede and carrot.

Back