Whats for tea tonight?

Have got some lean beef mince out of the freezer and think I will make a chilli of sorts with salad, not sure though, just want to use up lots of things in the cupboard really!

No idea, I have a stirfry in the fridge to use.. but now I'm craving pizza. Not made smash pizza in ages..but I don't have any hexa for cheese. Gah!

Hi the recipe is
1 onion
794g skinless and boneless chicken breast or thighs cut into bite sized pieces
4 large potatoes cut into nite size pieces
170g baby leaf spinach roughly chopped
400g can chopped toms
2 tbsp medium or hot curry powder
Salt and pepper
Large handful of chopped coriander and mint
Fry onion chicken potatoes spinich and curry powder for 2-3 mins stir to mix well.
Add toms and 14fl oz of water and bring to boil. Cover reduce heat to low and cook gently for 25-30 mins unrolled chicken and potatoes are cooked through
Remove from heat season well with salt and pepper. Stir in the chopped herbs and serve.

It's going to be lamb steak ( mint & yog dressing ) with cubed potato that's sprinkled with paprika and then actifry'd with cauli, bns and peas
with pannacotta for afters

Quorn spag bol instead, i have no want to eat tonight :(

We have had a quick, but delish tea tonight.

Quorn peppered steaks (on offer at Morrisons 3 for £5 ;)), roasted veg, jacket potato and Primula cheese spread. Yum Yum!

Michelle

I had SW cheese and potato pie with onions and added leeks, I mashed it all together before baking it instead of layering and it was gorgeous!!

We had salmon, plaice and prawns baked with onions, garlic and chilli flakes, served with mash and loads of carrots! Was lovely!

I just had 2 alpen choc fudge melted in microwave, with vanilla and choc muller and a chopped banana, it was gorge and felt so naughty and really wasnt!!!

that does sound naughty and very tempting

HexB for the alpen bars and the yog and narna are freeeee - naughty but not naughty!!! YUM! x

I had smash pizza with cheese and onion on it and SW chips and beans!

What diet???

X

Back