Whats for tea tonight?

Slimming world curry, a friend who joined with me invited a bunch of us over for "curry night" they all think its homemade but fatty fatty curry, they have not been told and wont be till theyve eaten that its sw one, were liking this plan as none of them belive the food can be this nice, they have spent the past week joking about hoping weve saved our syns, jokes on them lol !i cant wait should be yummy!

Slimming world curry, a friend who joined with me invited a bunch of us over for "curry night" they all think its homemade but fatty fatty curry, they have not been told and wont be till theyve eaten that its sw one, were liking this plan as none of them belive the food can be this nice, they have spent the past week joking about hoping weve saved our syns, jokes on them lol !i cant wait should be yummy!

Haha, thats a fab idea - I bet they all love it!

On a red day, meatballs area already in the oven. Will have onions, leek, mushrooms, sweet snaps in natural youghurt sauce with it. Hmm, can't wait ;)

I had (actually am still eating) a weird sort of stir fry type thing; chicken marinaded in 1 tbsp of reggae reggae sauce, stirfried with 2 red onions, 2 peppers, a large courgette, some asparagus stalks and some ribbon rice noodles: while it was cooking i added another tbsp reggae reggae sauce, some smoked paprika and a hefty quantity of soy sauce. Sounds awful but tastes amazing, i've put total 0% yogurt on top. It's like a mexican, carribean, chinese fusion.

Very nom.

turkey curry with rice :)

A bowl of Shreddies with hot milk!! Not ideal I know, but it's just what I needed.

nice one cupcake ! ;)

Back