Whats for tea tonight?

Think it might be syn free spag bol tonight - mmmmmm!!

Plenty left over to do a pasta bake for tomorrows tea

We are having turkey mince with tinned toms, mushrooms, onions, courgettes and spinach (plenty of superfree;)) with spagetti - can't wait til dinner time :p

Extra Easy today - tonight will be a stir fry
Chinesey extra lean mince with chilli, ginger, garlic and loads of light soy sauce with
yellow pepper, carrot, cucumber, beansprouts and noodles

strawberries and squirty cream for afters

Chicken, garlic and lemon casserole - absolutely delicious and totally syn free! xxx

Burger & Chips for me tonight - Slimming World no sin burgers from the butchers , slimming world chips , fried onions & mushrooms in frylite , topped with cheese from my Healthy Extra A choice and I am having some light mayo as I have not used any sins today , im starving at the thought of this lol x

we've just had the donner kebab recipe with pitta and salad. we all liked it so i will make it again:D

luv cathie xx

I've had a bit of an upset tummy today so just had 3 x ryvita crackerwheat with 3 x triangles happy cow extra light & tomatoes.

a night off cooking for me, im having weight watchers spinach and ricotta canneloni at 3 1/2 syns, as im working late.

oh that wasnt very nice really, processed taste. thankfully it was only 3 1/2 syns.
had it with 2 pieces of wholemeal bread spread with crushed garlic and baked in the oven as my version of garlic bread. that bit was nice.

Back