Whats for tea tonight?

Chicken, cooked with peppers, onions, mushrooms in passata with cajun spices. 198g new pots made into wedges (HEXB), green beans and my 42G LF cheddar grated on top (HEXA) yumsome :)

Going into work on afternoons so having tuna pasta salad with extra light mayonnaise, peppers and onions. May spinkle a little parmesan on top.

Tonite is Pizza using the crusty bread mix as 2 HEXB

Scrummy!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Tonight we're having a chicken style meat free fillet from Tesco's, served with a big portion of egg fried rice & some stirfried peppers, onions, garlic sugar snap peas - lush!

I will even treat myself some sweet chilli dipping sauce from todays syns allowence ;)

Think I might try Quorn for the first ever time tonight and have a Quorn Bolognese!

Today for me it's super speed soup with chicken breast and pasta mixed in (to make a minestrone type thing) followed by a strawberry cheesecake mullerlight (1 syn)

We've just had meatballs (recipe out of the new SW Italian book) and they were delicious! xxx

I made Chili Con Carne with Quorn mince with lots of grated veggies mixed in, served with a little bit of pasta and my HeA of cheese - absolutely stuffed now!

Cod and SW chips for me, with mushy peas and HEX bread. Om Nom Nom

Sweet Potato & Butternut Squash Soup xx

Green Day, so I cooked Pasta, then put them in a frying pan for a few minutes (just love pasta when it's a bit crunchy) with mushrooms and peas and cheese on top (he) ;)

Jacket Potato, Cauliflower Cheese, carrots, peas, quorn burger. The cauliflower cheese was 5 syns worth of cheese sauce mix and 28g of cheddar on top..... bit of a waste of syns though because the sauce wasn't very nice. :( Could have had two 99 flakes instead!!

Roast chicken topped with a spicy pesto yogurt sauce (1 syn) with mushroom and onion, served with broccoli, cauliflower and cous cous. Oh and a wee bowl potato and leek soup to start xx

Back