Whats for tea tonight?

Do u make ur own pesto or use one of the sauces? How do u point it? Thanks :)

I used

85g extra light Philadelphia (hexB on green)
2 tsp Gourmet Garden basil herb blend (1 syn)
1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
salt and black pepper

I melted it into the cooked pasta and added courgette and red pepper which had been dry roasted on the griddle pan. Served on leaves and balsamic vinegar.

Not as nice obviously as pesto full of pine nuts, but more SW friendly :)

we had tomato and courgette soup

sat 008.jpg

then a huge mixed grill with cauliflower cheese. oh i'm in heaven

sat 009.jpg

sw mahoosive red day mixed grill!!
2 sausages,chicken breast,small steak,pork chop,butternut squash chips and salad :)

Still full from lunch,so having steamed brocoli,cottage cheese,raw red peppers and a little horeradish sauce!Mad I know but thats what I fancy!!
And an Activia light vanilla yogurt.!!!

2 Quorn sausage's swede and potato mash and parsnip's and gravy lovely and filling

I made fish and butternut squash chips but it was rank!!!!!!! so I had to make an omelette!!

I had 2 chicken breast steaks, SW chips, ketchup(counted), whole babycorn and green beans

Hi
Are you Polish by any chance or did you watch Hairy Bikers a few days ago?;) This dish is very popular in Poland and I agree -it is a very yummy one :D

Hi no not polish or watched that program i was looking through old photo of a family trip to cyprus and remebered the most amazing meal except they used vine leaves so re created it with my own twist

I really enjoyed my tea tonight! I had a salad with Prawns, lettuce, mushrooms, sweetcorn, tomatoes, cucumber and a bit of pasta x

I had quorn coated in paprika and cumin with SW sweet potato chips which are coated in paprika/cumin/lemon juice and Thai style stir fry veg from Tesco which has garlic, chilli and ginger - was yummy!!!!!

Today I am making Valencian Paella - I hope my fussy eating daughter will eat it :-(.
Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

sausage casserole(the one that was on the calender) with veg.

Red day!
Cottage pie with cauliflower mash.
Carrots, sprouts, broccoli, peas, cabbage et al on the side. Maybe HEB of sw roast potatoes - if there is even any room on my plate :p

Red day!
Cottage pie with cauliflower mash

Cauliflower mash sounds good - made the same as normal mash, just with cauliflower?

Lamb steak with leek mash potato, veg and a little gravy, followed by strawberries and sugar free jelly.

Back