Whats for tea tonight?

Tonight will be beef shin cooked for 12 hours in beef stock with onion, mushroom, parsley, chives, tomato Puree and salt and pepper. Should be tender and yummy.

Gotta love SW. This sounds gorgeous! x

I'm learning how to use my new slow cooker at the moment so thought I'd give a cheaper cut of meat a go in there.

Tomorrow will be leg of lamb cooked in there for 24 hours to go into a Cawl Cennin followed by traditional Welsh Cakes as it's St David's Day.

Having a red day so cooking sw donner kebab with 198g roast potatoes in frylight & Schwartz shaker seasoning(HExB) cauliflower, brocolli, carrot & swede

*that is a red day right?*

Pork Chop Suey for us tonite- Nom nom

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Turkey, noodle and vegetables stir fried - nice and spicy, and quick and easy too. Just the ticket for a miserable Monday.

Green day - i'm waiting for my massive jacket spud to cook lol having that with 2 x HEA of light cheese and 1 tub of vlf cottage cheese n pineapple (will have to check syns on that) having an apple for afters!

**BLAH - 300g asda good for you cottage cheese n pineapple is 3 syns! tut here's me moaning n i haven't had any syns today yet! lol**

Last edited:
Mmmm.... your dinner, Jojo sounds delish! Haven't had a jacket spud in ages. I don't finish work til 8 so not enough time tonight, hopefully I'll be organised tomorrow and cook one before work to bring in and heat up later.

I'm making a doner kebab, having it in a pitta (healthy b) with loads of salad and home made potato wedges.

Pudding will be pineapple, grapes, apple and a muller light. Don't know if to count the syns and have an alpen light bar or high fi bar with it, or have no syns today due to weight in day being wednesday

Back