Whats for tea tonight?

Aldi lemon & chive salmon fishcakes in soured cream and herb sauce (Free) with rice and salad

JoC said:
Aldi lemon & chive salmon fishcakes in soured cream and herb sauce (Free) with rice and salad

Hi Jo have you made these or bought them? sound lush and I've been avoiding fishcakes thinking they would be too high in syns

Hi Jo have you made these or bought them? sound lush and I've been avoiding fishcakes thinking they would be too high in syns

Hi, they are frozen and come in a two pack they also do thai style in chilli sauce also Free on EE and Red days £1.99 a pack

Oven roast chicken with green bean salad, hmm.

late post due to nightshift - E/E day so tried the ragu out of the new sw mag. It was ok but don't think i'll bother again or maybe it was because i slow cooked it? Will stick to my old faithful spag bol! lol

Tonight I am making courgette and thyme tortilla. A bit nervous as to how it's going to turn out because it's a new recipe for me - nothing worse than undercooked potato! :)

just filled the slow cooker with neck of lamb,carrots,onion and some chopped toms, and added rosemary, 2 tsp of horseradish sauce and salt and pepper. now just have to wait 8 hrs!! just hope its nice cos my success with slow cooker has been minimal:(

cathie xx:(xx

Chicken smothered in laughing cow light, wrapped in bacon with saute potatoes and veg.

Bachelors pilau savoury rice, sundar lentil dhal & vegetables (cauliflower, spinach, broccoli)

Easy for after weigh in & after 3 red days REALLY looking forward to my rice :D

Tonights tea for us is going to be roasted chicken boobs, SW roast potatoes (prefer these now to any other type of potato!) carrots, peas, broccoli, stuffing and gravy :D I’m really looking forward to it now that I’ve decided what to make!

Just filled my slow cooker too cathiec! Lean pork,tomatoes,onions,carrots,and mushrooms. Just sit back and let it do the work now! Yum.

Lol - I always say chicken boobs too!

I'm going to try and go back to red properly today. I'm thinking of doing Bol with cauliflower mash and perhaps broccoli too

Back