Whats for tea tonight?

Sausage pasta bake! Proper comfort food. Have only got proper butchers sausages though at (I think) 5.5 syns each so I need to save my syns for dinner so that I can have 2. Can't wait!!

Trying the youngs fish steaks in butter sauce with pots n veg x

:D I love chicken boobs too! Has made me chuckle!!!

I will be having a WW Mediterranean Veg Meal for the grand total of 1.5syns! Amazing! (.....and VERY easy!!)

Making a chili con carne with wedges tonight, but I have already had one of my HeB today and the other one will be the wedges, so I'm gonna make it without the kidney beans. Hope it's still ok!!

im having chicken curry with lots of rice and veggies! the homepride curry cook- in -sauce is only 12.5syns for 500g :O
it serves 4 so technically thats 3ish syns for a proper curry :O
oh and im saving my hex a choice to mix with some ww strawberry desert whip later at only 1.5 syns woooooo

Prawn teriyaki stir fry

Hi do u have recipe for the baked bean lasagne please? Sounds yum!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
here is mrs wilsoncrofts recipe

Baked Bean Lasagne

Ingredients......
1 large onion
100g mushrooms
1 red pepper
3 garlic cloves
2 tins of baked beans
1 tin of chopped tomatoes
lasagne sheets
Mixed herbs
lea & perrins/Worcester sauce
hot pepper sauce (add if desired)
Hot chilli powder ( a teaspoon to give it a fiery taste)
Some cheese to top the lasagne (Use as healthy Extra)
Method:
Preheat the oven to Gas mark 6 (200 degrees)
Cut up the onion, pepper, garlic and mushrooms into fine pieces. Spray frying pan with frylight and add them all to the pan. Cook for around 5 minutes until golden brown.
Add the baked beans, tomatoes, mixed herbs, Worcester sauce, chilli powder and hot pepper sauce as desired and cook for a few more minutes.
Build the lasagne layers in a casserole dish, alternating bean/tomato mixture with lasagne sheets.
Cover with foil and bake in the oven for
30-35 minutes.
Uncover and add cheese to the top then bake for a further 5 minutes.

Serve with slimming world chips & salad & enjoy! Bon Appetit!
a35.gif

This lasagne can also be made without the red pepper, herbs and spices if you prefer it to not be spicy. It is great also mixed with laughing cow cheese if you want a creamy baked bean lasagne.

Actually have decided to have a proper look through my green recipe book and see if anything grabs me as going through a lot of stress and pressure and it seems to now deaden my appitite(when before i would just grab the biccys) and need some inspiration

pebbles67 said:
here is mrs wilsoncrofts recipe

Baked Bean Lasagne

Ingredients......
1 large onion
100g mushrooms
1 red pepper
3 garlic cloves
2 tins of baked beans
1 tin of chopped tomatoes
lasagne sheets
Mixed herbs
lea & perrins/Worcester sauce
hot pepper sauce (add if desired)
Hot chilli powder ( a teaspoon to give it a fiery taste)
Some cheese to top the lasagne (Use as healthy Extra)
Method:
Preheat the oven to Gas mark 6 (200 degrees)
Cut up the onion, pepper, garlic and mushrooms into fine pieces. Spray frying pan with frylight and add them all to the pan. Cook for around 5 minutes until golden brown.
Add the baked beans, tomatoes, mixed herbs, Worcester sauce, chilli powder and hot pepper sauce as desired and cook for a few more minutes.
Build the lasagne layers in a casserole dish, alternating bean/tomato mixture with lasagne sheets.
Cover with foil and bake in the oven for
30-35 minutes.
Uncover and add cheese to the top then bake for a further 5 minutes.

Serve with slimming world chips & salad & enjoy! Bon Appetit!
This lasagne can also be made without the red pepper, herbs and spices if you prefer it to not be spicy. It is great also mixed with laughing cow cheese if you want a creamy baked bean lasagne.

Mmm thank you!!

Jambalaya for us , yummy yum yum my favourite

Kx

i forgot to get the chicken out the freezer so hubby and kids had faggots (YUKYUKYUK) so i had pasta with swedish style quorn meatballs and half a jar of weightwatchers mozzerella and rocket pasta sauce (3.5syns) which i have to say didnt have much taste so i added some hot sauce lol

Mmm we had Icelands lamb in mint gravy, mash, Jamie Oliver style cabbage and carrots - nice free extra easy tea :D

Still enjoying my red days so tonight was a chicken and bacon pasta dish (35g) served with a big salad xx

Back