Whats for tea tonight?

jojogonnabeslim said:
E/E today at mums so god knows what we're having! Have made a fat free lemon cake for later 1/2 the cake (n its big) is 4.5 syns though i've glazed it with 4tsp lemon curd(the whole cake) so 5.5 syns.......recipe for fat free cake

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-recipes/85939-fat-free-sponge-cake.html

i use lemon flavouring and filling is sweetened quark
I'm going to share this recipe with my group tomorrow so made 24 little buns he he teachers pet me!!!!

I'm gonna give this a go x

I've made britmums squidgy chocolate cake today and it's nice but I think im gonna gave another go and tweak it a little to make it more to my liking xx

Huge plate of Chili con Carne with wedges topped off with fat free fromage frais and my HeA of cheese - so good and not a syn in sight!

Hi piplatts, when you made the cake did it still have the sour flavour from the quark? Thats what I am struggling with with all these puds,cakes atm. Missing my choc mousse!

hollys nan said:
Hi piplatts, when you made the cake did it still have the sour flavour from the quark? Thats what I am struggling with with all these puds,cakes atm. Missing my choc mousse!

Yeh I put quark with coco and sweetener on top and was ok but I think I would do it without next time the cake itself was nice though xx

We had our spag bol with turkey mince to see if its a viable swap as its cheaper, but it wasnt all that nice so dont think we'll do that again! My smaller pasta portion was good, but I was hungry again after i got out the shower so had my HEb of 2 weightwatchers whole meal bread with bacon and 2 "fried" eggs. Went down a treat and all free!

Keep experimenting with the Quark. For a lot of my cake filling i mix the quark with a white choc options sachet and some sweetner. even my fussy mate will eat that.

as for chocolate mousse, check out my mousse recipe on my recipe thread (*honeys recipe) make with out the gelatine, its much better.

Our tea tonight is going to be :Chicken breast, cabbage, carrots, peas, broccoli, SW roast potatoes, gravy (2.5 syns)

Sw donner kebab meat, salad & coleslaw (red day) and I can't wait - yum yum! :D

Tonights dinner should have been Albondigas (spicy pork meatballs Spanish) with rice/pasta, but I think we're going out for dinner for unlimited ribs with friends :(

I'll prob have something from the main menu thats not ribs!

jacket pots with salad and maybe some lean lamb chop thingys x

Haven't decided yet what to have, but last night I had quorn fajitas, with dirty rice (rice with kidney beans and onions) witha raita thingy that I made with quark, FF natural yoghurt, inions,cue,toms

Attachments

• Image0266.jpg
    Image0266.jpg
    206.3 KB · Views: 142
We are having roast pork dinner with SW roast potatoes and parsnips, swede, carrots and either brocolli or cauliflower. Only a little bit of pork for me as I'm on a green day.

ooohh Im doing a red day and have just made the dough for my tortillas -going to stuff them with leftover cold roast chicken, red/yellow peppers and onions -oooh and herby quark and have them with a plate full of salad and tickled veg... synsy will be approx 6 -depending on what size I make my tortillas :p

Back