Whats for tea tonight?

Oh thanks so much, please let us know how you go on, they sound soooo good. Our c actually gave us the syn free lemon curd recipe this week. If the merangues work I will give her the recipe on Monday. How exciting, yes I should get out more. Ha:D ha

Hi Hollys Nan just eaten the meringues they were ok although not as sweet as shop bought and a lot lighter and fluffier. Might just need to add a bit more sweetener and perfect the cooking time/temperature (ended up turning up heat as did not seem to cook enough at 100C):)

jacket potato with baked beans and salad.

2moro we will be mostly havin sw sunday dinner;)

Today I had Piri piri chicken with spicy rice*, roasted cherry tomatoes & onion.
SPICY RICE
sliced spring onions
diced carrots
diced red pepper
1/4 scotch bonnett
Fry light
cooked rice (cooked in chicken broth)
Coriander
lime juice
soy sauce
garlic powder
celery salt
cumin
Hot pepper sauce to taste

Cook onions, carrots, red pepper and jalapeno pepper in fry light over medium high heat until tender crisp. Stir in rice, cilantro, lime juice, soy sauce, and pepper sauce; cook until thoroughly heated.
Taken and adapted from this website- http://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/recipes/57502-how-make-nandos-spicey-rice-home.html

My daughters favourite today:-

Spaghetti Bolognese with Parmesan cheese.

and for the kids only I am gonna make some real Icecream with cream . I promise not to touch!!

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My version of coq au vin tonight, a sw friendly version. Serving it with smash and lots of veggies; green beans, broccoli, asparagus, white cabbage, cauliflower, and carrots.

Mmmmmmmm.

Baked chicken with roasted veg, methinks.

Back