Whats for tea tonight?

I had smoked haddock, new potatoes, cabbage & petit pois, with rice pud for afters :D

Green day..........i had quorn spag bol for the first time ever n OMG! its delish, dunno if it was due to the spag bol oxo cubes again a first time very impressed and don't think i will use mince in spag bol again nom nom also had strawberries and kiwi fruit topped with a tub of sweetened quark

I had Chicken Jalfrazi and pilau rice (both from the curry heaven book)

Kieragh1515 said:
Ok - either pataks or sharwoods do them. All in level tbsp - Thai green is lowest at 0.5, every type of curry u can think of then ranges mostly between 2-4 syns. I bought vindaloo today at 3 & have tikka masala for 1 syn, yum!

Thanks a lot :) you've made my life a lot easier and tastier!

I love the look of that pie from the magazine, will keep an eye out for your feedback. And also good to know about the Quorn, never tried it yet, I'm a bit worried the kids won't like it but maybe I should just give it a go.

I'm having one of my favourite dinners tonight
Chicken thighs baked with lemon juice, onions and mushrooms. Served with new potatoes and steamed sprouting broccoli mmmmmm......

My daughter has swimming lesson at 4.30 so wont be home to nearly 5.30 so having a green day and cooking leek and pea pasta from one of the mags last year. With leeks, pasta cooked in veg stock, peas and soft cheese hex.

My favourite- doner kebab in pitta, coleslaw, salad, garlic Mayo, syn free chilli sauce and SW chips- de-lish

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good ol' spaghetti bolognese with wholemeal spaghetti and salad xx

Back