Whats for tea tonight?

We're having spag bol tonight, I think I'm going to miss having garlic bread though! x

I was so looking forward to making my lamb burgers but got home and dad had trashed the kitchen, so had cold slices of beef with leftover mashed carrot & swede and 3 syns of Coleslaw. Tonnes of black pepper on the veg, was soooooo tasty and ready in 5 minutes!! :)

E/E day had shepherds pie with loads of onion n carrots in it for superfree feeling very full at mo though that won't last lol

Today red day & fishy week so had HExB of wholemeal pasta, stirfry vegetables (Chinese lettuce, beansprouts, baby corn & spring onions) and a tin of mackerel in tomato sauce - really enjoyed it :D

Red day for me. Having home made burgers with a cheesy middle with mashed swede.
Would be nicer in a bun with chips but nevermind! X

I had bubble n squeak made with lots of added veg and added prawns as part of my fish week.

I've been a little piggy this evening, although, all free/superfree/HEX so ok really.

Starter, mussels
Main, smoked river cobbler, topped with a poached egg, HEB new pots, mashed with HEA lowlow cheese & parsley, with baby sweetcorn, carrots & greeen beans....
Don't reckon I'll want any afters lol

Attachments

• Image0272.jpg
    Image0272.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 179
  • Image0273.jpg
    Image0273.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 173
JoC said:
Doner kebab with wholemeal pitta and salad

Me too- it was so absolutely delicious- I am stuffed x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins