Whats for tea tonight?

smash pizzas must taste very bizare how about a cheap pizza i used to make when i was a kid, use the crust of a loaf add tom sauce and cheese and herbs and whatevers your topping much more of a treat i would think

applejack1pie said:
smash pizzas must taste very bizare how about a cheap pizza i used to make when i was a kid, use the crust of a loaf add tom sauce and cheese and herbs and whatevers your topping much more of a treat i would think

Don't knock it till you've tried it!!! It's amazing! X

Kwise1 said:
Which one Hun??

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Both! Lol.
They both sound amazing! X

Having a red day so chicken breast stuffed with mozzerela served with a big salad (and glass of wine)

Red day with slimming world burgers and a small jacket with home made sour cream type topping (quark, crushed garlic, and chives) and a onion and tomato salad.

Sofartogo! said:
Both! Lol.
They both sound amazing! X

Have posted the potato one on the recipe thread
Will do the mushroom one later

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I am having a chilli with HEB extra lean mince and brown boiled rice. It will be too hot for hubby so I have made him a S W quiche, he isnt doing S W, ..............but he is if you know what I mean!!!!!ha ha

Ange7367 said:
How did u make your syn free peppercorn sauce sounds yum ?

Sorry only just replying!!

I'm having this tonight - it's lovely... and free on all plans!!!

1 onion, chopped
2 garlic cloves, crushed
312ml/11fl oz chicken stock
1 tbs crushed peppercorns
1 tbs worcestershire sauce
198g/7oz very low fat natural fromage frais
salt and freshly ground black pepper

1. Place onion, garlic and stock in a pan and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat, add the peppercorns and worcestershire sauce and simmer for 15-20 mins, or until the sauce is reduced and slightly thickened.

2. Remove from the heat, stir in the fromage frais and season with salt and pepper.

3. Keep the sauce warm until ready to use, but do not allow it to boil or it will curdle.

Quark in a sauce, hmmmmm....

Lemon and dill sauce

142 ml Chick stock
198 g Quark
fresh or dried dill
zest and juice 1/2 Lemon
3 tbsp Capers
salt and pepper

Blend the stock and Quark until smooth, heat gently until hot, the stir in other ingredients to taste.

From the SW sauce book, Free on all choices

:)

the OH just made
pasta,chilli sauce,peas,carrots,onions and prawns (we were debating a Chinese-so glad that we went for the home made version!!) beautiful and syn free ????

I've just had fake chicken kebab (homemade) with lots of fine shred salad, wholemeal pitta (hexB) with minty yog dressing was very nice but I'm full now xx

I had SW chips, smoked haddock & mushy peas, yum. Had low syn rice pud for pudding :D

Back