Whats for tea tonight?

I had a courgette frittata, gorgeous it was :D (recipe in my siggy link)

I'm making paprika chicken. It smells YUMMY!!! I hope it tastes as good as it smells!

juicygooseface said:
good luck on weigh in how much u hoping to lose hun? xxx

Hiya Juice
I just need to lose 1 measly pound from last week to have lost a stone this 2011. A sneaky peak today said I'd lost it, but who knows by tomorrow eh??

What day is your weigh in??

silly sausage said:
I'll race you to the loo >>>>>>>>>>>

Lol- have just scoffed a honeydew melon. So far I have just belched lots and lots. Now I feel stuffed. Bring on the weeing and weightloss ;)

Kx

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

aw im sure u will have lost!! my weigh ins on a friday :) good luck let me know how it goes! xxx

I just had paprika chicken. How lovely was it?
What do you think?

It was YUMMY!!!!!

Em8888 said:
Hi hun,

Am I right in thinking that if it is half a syn for the whole roulard, that if you have a slice it would be free? :D

xxx

Yes as long as u don't eat it all in 1 day I would say it's free ;0) x

We have had friends round for tea so I made the bacon wrapped chicken with cheese out of this months magazine with roast potatoes & parsnips broccoli, carrots and spinach, with key lime pie (only orange not lime as my hubby prefers the orange 1) for pudding. Our friends never guessed it was all slimming world until I told them ;0) x

It was straight off the stove and into my belly! So nice, I had seconds!

I had chicken new Yorker...peas...mushrooms and nandos spiced syn free chips....oh my god it was heaven on a plate...followed by frozen muller lite orange with choc sprinkles... It don't get much better than this :)

Attachments

• image-1001835365.jpg
    image-1001835365.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 70
Ange7367 said:
I had chicken new Yorker...peas...mushrooms and nandos spiced syn free chips....oh my god it was heaven on a plate...followed by frozen muller lite orange with choc sprinkles... It don't get much better than this :)

Frozen muller light????? I LOVE that idea, never would have occurred to me :)

I tried it for first time just now it was really yummy,..it worked for the orange with sprinkles but don't know if it would with strawberry cherry etc ... Might try a shape zero tomorrow ...I love the mango one :)

Ange7367 said:
I tried it for first time just now it was really yummy,..it worked for the orange with sprinkles but don't know if it would with strawberry cherry etc ... Might try a shape zero tomorrow ...I love the mango one :)

Try freezing the toffee muller Omg sooooo nice my fav one actually xx

juicygooseface said:
making kebab tonite with chips and hex b pitta! then having alpen light cheesecake(4syns as i used my hexb already) for pudding! cant wait..not using my 1/3rd superfree but will have some grapefruits later 2 even it out ;) xxx

CHEESECAKE?? :0

pjplatts said:
We have had friends round for tea so I made the bacon wrapped chicken with cheese out of this months magazine with roast potatoes & parsnips broccoli, carrots and spinach, with key lime pie (only orange not lime as my hubby prefers the orange 1) for pudding. Our friends never guessed it was all slimming world until I told them ;0) x

Have u got a recipe for the "orange" key lime pie? I really struggle finding puddings that taste "normal" to none slimming world people!! x

Kelly85 said:
Have u got a recipe for the "orange" key lime pie? I really struggle finding puddings that taste "normal" to none slimming world people!! x

LIME/ORANGE PIE
8 DIGESTIVES
57G LOW FAT MARG
1 SACHET SUGAR FREE LEMON/LIME JELLY OR ORANGE
2TSP POWDERED GELATINE
4 LIMES OR 1 LARGE ORANGE
FEW DROPS GREEN/ ORNGE FOOD COLOURING (OPTIONAL)
2 POTS VANILLA MULLER
198G QUARK
6 TBSP SWEETENER
PUT THE BISCUITS IN A BAG & CRUSH
MELT MARG & STIR BISCUITS IN
TRANSFER TO 7IN LOOSE BOTTOM CAKE TIN, PRESS DOWN & CHILL
MAKE JELLY WITH 142ML BOILING WATER, STIR IN THE GELATINE & SET ASIDE TO COOL
ZEST & SQUEEZE THE LIMES
WHEN JELLY IS COOL WISK WITH LIME /ORANGE JUICE, FOOD COLOURING, YOGURT , QUARK & THE SWEETENER, MIX UNTIL SMOOTH PUT IN CAKE TIN, CHILL UNTIL SET
5 SYNS PER SERVING- SERVES 8

You could also do strawberry with strawberry jelly and strawberry mullers or maybe toffee with just plain gelatine and no jelly. Just play around with it xx

pjplatts said:
LIME/ORANGE PIE
8 DIGESTIVES
57G LOW FAT MARG
1 SACHET SUGAR FREE LEMON/LIME JELLY OR ORANGE
2TSP POWDERED GELATINE
4 LIMES OR 1 LARGE ORANGE
FEW DROPS GREEN/ ORNGE FOOD COLOURING (OPTIONAL)
2 POTS VANILLA MULLER
198G QUARK
6 TBSP SWEETENER
PUT THE BISCUITS IN A BAG & CRUSH
MELT MARG & STIR BISCUITS IN
TRANSFER TO 7IN LOOSE BOTTOM CAKE TIN, PRESS DOWN & CHILL
MAKE JELLY WITH 142ML BOILING WATER, STIR IN THE GELATINE & SET ASIDE TO COOL
ZEST & SQUEEZE THE LIMES
WHEN JELLY IS COOL WISK WITH LIME /ORANGE JUICE, FOOD COLOURING, YOGURT , QUARK & THE SWEETENER, MIX UNTIL SMOOTH PUT IN CAKE TIN, CHILL UNTIL SET
5 SYNS PER SERVING- SERVES 8

You could also do strawberry with strawberry jelly and strawberry mullers or maybe toffee with just plain gelatine and no jelly. Just play around with it xx

Hehe it's like a pudding fest on here today!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back