Whats for tea tonight?

Gonna be a main meal lunchtime for us.

Dead excited as we are having A Mexican dinner. Tortillas : I have never made salsa before - so that's a first. Will be making pork filling, veggie filling and a quorn filling ( for my little girl) plus lettuce, sauces , grated cheese.
Mexican Prawns in skewers

And I might make pasta tortilla crips as part of the meal - we will see.

Can't wait - Nom Nom.

And thinking of pouring the new Onken mango and apple into my ice-cream maker today for pud. Gotta keep quite SYN free today as tortillas are not as low in SYNS as I'd like - lol

Will post on my diary tonite

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Beef pot roast going in my new slow cooker soon

Sounds really nice have u got the recipe for the piri piri chicken ?

I'm having Brit mums burgers not tried these yet can't wait mmmmmm

I'm having pork chop with veggies and a few potatoes. Pretty boring compared to what i'm reading here :eek:
Have to get my imagination hat on :rolleyes: Be fine if it helps me cook tho' cos i'm rubbish :sigh:

Roast chicken, marmite roast potatoes, roast peppers, cauli, broccoli and gravy (2 syns for gravy I think?)

I am very excited by tonight's dinner; Steak, potato dauphinoise, baked mushrooms and salad. Not exactly syn free but I reckon the potato dauphinoise should be made for 1 HEA and 6 syns for a pretty non-SW version complete with a few tablespoons of cream and gruyere on top.

Roast chicken, parsnips, potatoes, cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, leek, brussels, swede with a light slash of gravy (3 syns)

Chicken cooked in the slow cooker with mash, swede, green beans carrots and broccoli with onion gravy yummy cant wait x

Homemade veg soup - chicken curry with lots of veg in served with sw chips or brown rice xx

Fake away doner kebab with mint yoghurt dip, salad and white cabbage in a wholemeal pitta. With a portion of baked chocolate cheescake with creme fraiche and berries.

SW tuna pasta bake(3) (from feasts for a fiver book) with chargrilled courgettes, cucumber, tomatoes & homemade coleslaw

SW homous, salad and wm pitta with fresh pineapple to follow - want it now but too early yet!

Red day, so cod and syn free chips! Then strawberries with ff yoghurt and melon, and perhaps pineapple. Got to get my superfree in seeing as I am having no veg for tea.

hollys nan said:
Red day, so cod and syn free chips! Then strawberries with ff yoghurt and melon, and perhaps pineapple. Got to get my superfree in seeing as I am having no veg for tea.

Hi Hollys nan - are you synning the chips then as it's a red day? Sounds more like an EE day to me :snoopyhouse:

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back