Whats for tea tonight?

Not hard to cook just the skin can be a bit tough to get off but once thats off its easy to chop and makes a change and is superfree and speed and good for fibre Give it a try I say :)

Thanks again Emsie, I may just do that :D
x

Chicken ,salad and jackets :)
x

Today, Tandoori Chicken with SW chips with loads of salt & vinegar, Salad and (HE) bread (for that chip butty)

xxxxx
looking to make So Juicy paprkia chicken with salad tomorrow nite......yummy.

its my first day back on SW today as i am taking a break from Cambrdige diet for a few weeks ..... tea tonight is a big tray of roasted veg ... mushrooms , peppers , courgettes , butternut squash , tomatos and Syn free sausages .. sprinkled with low fat cheese ... cannot wait :) I am doing red days

Sounds yummy, would love the recipe please.

xxxxx

It was just big pan of veg soup blended down and then I added some chicken left over from yesterday's dinner and some frozen sweetcorn and warmed it through for another 10 mins.

I did add a pinch of chilli flakes during cooking the soup and a bit for good luck after blending.

The stock was made from the leftover chicken carcass, onion, bay leaf, ground black pepper and carrot.

I drained off the stock to get rid of all the bits and added swede, couple of spring onions, carrots, leeks, potato and some left over cooked cabbage which I added just before blitzing.

Added the chicken and sweetcorn and seasoned with salt and pepper.

So far everyone loves it. I love it when a plan comes together. :D

Wi in 30 mins. Carbing up on pasta bolonaise when I get back, with loads of cheese. Nom nom.

im going to try the singapore noodles recipe from the extra easy cookbook with an extra helping of grilled mushrooms,

that chicken soup recipe sounds lush by the way! i was looking for a nice homemade SW friendly chicken soup as the tinned ones always seem so synful - pleased i logged onto this thread now :)
Vic x

Lamb steak with mash potato, mange tout, runner beans, peas and carrots! Yum Yum!

Salmon was delish but so was pud :) A sachet of choc highlights mixed into a muller light vanilla yoghurt on a bed of sliced strawberries, mmmmmmmmm, ;)

Bit of a throw together tonight (red) - SW donner kebab meat, 'stirfried' broccoli, cauliflower, spring onions & courgette with pickled onions n beetroot & tomatoes

Sounds manky but was actually pretty nice :) x

Yesterday - E/E had slow roast chicken, mash,cabbage and broccoli trees smothered in britmums onion gravy
Today - same again lol but as red day so swapped mash for BNS.......omg why have i never tried this before? Its lovely nom nom Have made weetabix'soreen' loaf better be good at 3.5 syns per slice!lol

Italian style chicken served with cabbage & carrots (red day)

Smells yummy! May show off again if it looks as nice as it smells, LOL

JoC said:
Aldi Northern Catch salmon thai fishcakes with chilli sauce and salad

Yummy my fave :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back