Whats for tea tonight?

StacieG said:
tonight having quorn chilli with taco trays (2 syns each) with HEX A cheese, thick and chunky old del paso salsa (0.5 syn 2 level tbsp) and some lettuce and ww creme friche (0.5 level tbsp)

Oh wow! Are they only 2 syns each?!! Me thinks some taco trays may be in order! I'm so excited!! Xxx

Something involving steak minced as I have defrosted that now lol Will look in here for inspiration maybe chilli or spag bog :) xx

I made a lovely ham & mushroom mash pizza with salad for tea LAST night, it was lovely lovely lovely.

haddock fillet coated in ainsley harriots lemon and parsley cous cous with sw chips and salad, just use a beaten egg to get the couscous to stick to the fish and bake in the oven :)

Oooh... never tried Couscous on fish, do you cook the Couscous first, or just put it on "raw"?

I'm thinking hunters chook, tattie wedges and broccoli for tea tonight..

you dont cook couscous you put it in a pan of boiling water till it absorbs it all (about 5 mins)

cathie x

Baked tattie tonight topped with laughing cow, beans, BBQ sauce and a big yummy salad xx

At A Harvester tonite with friends- have peeked at the menu. Gonna have melon fruit salad thing for a starter and I think the fish combo either with jacket spud or pilau rice or I might have the grilled salmon. Oh decisions decisions ;)

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Smoked Haddock, new potatoes, carrots, green beans, sweetcorn.

Fruit salad and quark

Keema and spinach curry made up recipe its cooking as we speak so will let you all know if it was lovely or disgusting lol
x

A rare red day for me so we have chicken cacciatore, no wine in it though, and jacket potato as a HEB.Can't wait:D

im cooking a bernards matthew turkey joint thing tonight, having my hexb of it, with sw roasties and a yorkshire pudding(3.5 syns!!)and chicken stock for gravy with lotsa veggies. mmmmmmm x

Just had lentil shepherds pie from the green recipe book with new potatoes and salad. First time I have made it an even my 21 son ate it and said it was really nice!

Back