Whats for tea tonight?

I'm having what I thought was stew but it is more soup. It's chicken & barley soup but very thick so could be stew am having it with green beans

Mmm the curry was delicious even my son loved it (Mind you he likes most of the recipes I make now a days lol)
xx

I have made that before and it was lovely :)

Have to say tea tonight was crap, thought i'd defrosted a chilli but it was spag bol lol had no pasta so had it with rice n it was blah! At work so couldn't bin it oh well have a HEB left for Jam on toast when i get in good times!

Hi all I am a failed SWorlder! but this time mean business and although ive struggled a little for my first week im back on track and Ive had a delicious tea - chicken kiev wrapped in bacon. I timed it right tonight the chicken was cooked just right! hate it when I over cook it. I am being extra good cos of a blip on sunday so just had it with some lovely steamed veg.

Fiesta pork casserole from the Family Feasts for a Fiver. YUMMMMMMY!

amjax said:
Hi all I am a failed SWorlder! but this time mean business and although ive struggled a little for my first week im back on track and Ive had a delicious tea - chicken kiev wrapped in bacon. I timed it right tonight the chicken was cooked just right! hate it when I over cook it. I am being extra good cos of a blip on sunday so just had it with some lovely steamed veg.

Mmm, how do u make ur Kiev sw friendly? Would love to know so I can make one :)

Had a delicious piece of haddock with peas, sweetcorn, cauliflower, broccoli & some baby new potatoes. :D

pjplatts said:
The Greek lamb casserole out of this months mag mmmm was very nice too ;0) x

Couldn't get the mag but would love this recipe. Is there anywhere online to find it???

Had Extra Special Lamb shank with rosemary with blanched greens, savoy cabbage, maris piper mash with 10g butter (3.5 syns)

I found the lamb a bit too minty for me.

Looking to cook Cod Fish Curry with Rice and salad for tomorrow (now this is tasty)

xxxx

Janeasetler said:
Had Extra Special Lamb shank with rosemary with blanched greens, savoy cabbage, maris piper mash with 10g butter (3.5 syns)

I found the lamb a bit too minty for me.

Looking to cook Cod Fish Curry with Rice and salad for tomorrow (now this is tasty)

xxxx

Is the lamb syn free?? And the 3&1/2 syns for the butter?? Xxx

We're having a cheeky curry tonight so I'm having a chicken rogan josh (7 syns I believe?) with boiled rice and some plain mixed veg on the side :)

I had beef & mushroom curry with a curried egg & SW egg fried rice yuuummmmy!

Attachments

• image-4009803419.jpg
    image-4009803419.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 64
Back