Whats for tea tonight?

Steak : Beef Tomato: Flat mushroom: Salad

Boyfriend is away so having some friends over for a 'kinect party'. No syns so far today so having 3 bacardis! But everyone is happy with healthy eating so having a buffet of salads, ham, meats, low fat cheeses, cous cous. Ending with some meringue, strawberries and yoghurt! Hopefully a low sin supper!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Cor, wish I was there! Sounds lush eanceoil :drool:
Baked pot & salad for me
;)

Prawn linguine for me - with the eton mess pud from the new magazine for afters. Sounds yum!

Fish from the chip shop...batter removed (SYN FREE) with SW chips cooked in the actifry and loads of salad nom nom.

Can't wait! :D

xxx

gonnabesmall said:
fish, chips,mushy peas and super free super spped curry sauce

What's the recipe for superfree superspeed curry sauce please?? X

Im trying the maggi garlic chicken for tea with big sw roasties sugarsnap peas and loads of sweetcorn nom nom.Later gonna have syn free roulade with loads of superfree fruit!

Just had black bean chickenfor main and satay chicken skewer for starter in Chinese. Feel so bold!!! Am allowing 15 sins for meal though... Am I allowing enough??

Janeasetler said:
OMG! Syn free roulade......please give me the recipe for this. xxx

It's on the sticky pudding thread on the recipe section ;)

Kx

Mahoosive jacket potato with X2 HEXA cheese and lots of salad!

ended up with the naked chicken from the slow cooker, made sw chips 1/2 paprika & mustard powder, 1/2 salt & pepper ..... OH had them for the first time, and is quite happy to again.... with mixed leaves, cucumber, tomato and a couple of giant gerkhins!!!

Keema curry ...Bombay potatoes with spinach ... Mint sauce ...onion & tomato salad yum yum yum

Ange7367 said:
Keema curry ...Bombay potatoes with spinach ... Mint sauce ...onion & tomato salad yum yum yum

Love the sound of your curry and Bombay Potatoes- could you share your recipe please

Kx

Back