Whats for tea tonight?

I've made the butterbean burgers from the new mag. They are currently chilling in the fridge and they smell very strongly of garlic (even though it's just one clove!).

I'll have them with tinned tomatoes or baked beans, maybe tomatoes as there could be a bit of bean overload going on otherwise!

You will have to let us know how they are - I really want to try them!

My tea, Pork stir fry with baby corn, mange tout, spring onions, bean shoots, more veg, and some egg noodles. nom nom nom!

hoping said:
I'm thinking a veg stir fry is on the cards. Anyone any ideas for a nice sauce apart from soy sauce??

I like blue dragon sweet chilli dipping sauce as an alternative. I put it on salads too with king prawns. Mmmm.

Syn free chicken new Yorker ... Syn free chips ...mushrooms...peas can't wait yum yum xxx

Quorn Cripsy Fillet, Rice and LF Coleslaw! (I find SW coleslaw rank sorry!!)

Ange7367 said:
Syn free chicken new Yorker ... Syn free chips ...mushrooms...peas can't wait yum yum xxx

What's chincken new yorker please?

I have just eaten stir fry chicken and green beans with sticky rice and I made the Singapore Curry Sauce from the saucy secrets book. It was AMAZING! Tasted like something you might buy in Wagamama!!
And there's enough for lunch tomorrow!!
Good times :)

Last edited:
Smoked haddock with a humungous salad nom nom nompf :D

Kwise1 said:
Thai Salmon Burgers, Salad and Coleslaw (again) but it's one of my favourites nomnom

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

What are the portion sizes like with the recipe? I'm thinking of doing a half sized batch tomorrow when I try them for the first time. 2 of us will be eating.

At work and on red so had - 2 x fish in butter sauce (3 syns) with loads of cabbage and sugar snap peas also had a few fat prawns with it ............blokes at work were well impressed! scoffing strawberries at my desk now!

Mini_Mog said:
What are the portion sizes like with the recipe? I'm thinking of doing a half sized batch tomorrow when I try them for the first time. 2 of us will be eating.

They make about 5- 6 pattie sizes - depends upon your appetite & what you having with it. The 2 of us always finish them Nom Nom . But we have it with salad and coleslaw.

I have attached a pic of them frying in my griddle pan

If you have any left they can always be frozen. ;)

Kx

Attachments

• image-2641668666.jpg
    image-2641668666.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 105
To celebrate my Club 10 I had a big lump of ribeye steak (fat removed) with roasted peppers, a few SW roast spuds and a mahoosive salad.

I now have a happy tum!

Squeako said:
To celebrate my Club 10 I had a big lump of ribeye steak (fat removed) with roasted peppers, a few SW roast spuds and a mahoosive salad.

I now have a happy tum!

Congratulations :0clapper: Squeako on your Club 10 !!

Kx

I now have a happy tum!

Congrats Squeako :greenapple:

Red day! Tuna quiche with HEb jacket spud.

Back