Whats for tea tonight?

juicygooseface said:
so...tea at yours tonight then? ;) xxx

Of course Juice - you are more than welcome

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Salmon and veg and baby potatos

Goin to make a spaghetti bol too so I can put it in containers as I am working for next few days (I work shifts so need to bring my food with me)

Of course Juice - you are more than welcome

Kx

woo hoo!! ill bring the coleslaw :rolleyes: xxx

supposed to be going to carvery with son and his girlfrind, could be abit sticky!!;)

cathie xx

Homemade Italian tomato soup

as it's weigh-in tonight, i'm treating meself to a bag of chippy chips:D

juicygooseface said:
woo hoo!! ill bring the coleslaw :rolleyes: xxx

Lol- it doesn't really go with toad-in-the-home though lovey ;)

Kx

Lol- it doesn't really go with toad-in-the-home though lovey ;)

Kx

nah ur right it goes with arse lol xx

juicygooseface said:
nah ur right it goes with arse lol xx

Now now Juice- me wonders if you need some therapy - coleslaw has really affected you ;)

Kx

Now now Juice- me wonders if you need some therapy - coleslaw has really affected you ;)

Kx

lol maybe i do! same as fish really, though strangely its only fishes eyes i dont like. i will eat tuna but refuse to try anything else, even thoughi say i will i never can! must be some type of food that disgusts u..like chicken! lol xxx

Home-made curry, with green chillies, tinned toms, onion, Garlic, Ginger, Chicken, Turmeric and Garam masala and rice, justa bit of fry light, served with rice, yum

Swithering between special chow mein or a vegetable and cheese sauce pie.

Might try for a green day tomorrow and save the extra HEA milk for the cheese sauce. Hmmm, decisions decisions.

Actually no - Golabki and mashed or "fried" potatoes - settled

What is golabki? I'm undecided between chicken fried rice (on a green with chicken as HEB) and cauliflower cheese, which I have never attempted to make before but really fancy!

Mushy pea curry, rice and spicy spring greens. I'm quite addicted to that stuff but its healthy cheep and quick and gorgeous :D

Where can i find this recipe? I love mushy peas and curry and this could be quite an interesting combination :D (And the spicy spring greens recipe also...)
Thank you!!

Back